|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Saturday Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the man has a face like?
(a) A poet.
(b) A parson.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A junkie.
2. What does the man order the narrator to do before he hangs himself?
(a) Shut the door.
(b) Write a note.
(c) Fetch a chair.
(d) Sit down.
3. What does Mr. Raynor ask his class to take out of their bags?
4. What does the author say lashes out it guts?
(a) The church bells.
(b) The town cryer.
(c) The wind.
(d) The crows.
5. What does Harry's wife hate like poison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the boy on the front row reading like?
2. What does the man tell the narrator to shut?
3. What does Mr. Raynor say is his friend?
4. How did Mr. Raynor try to cure his obsession with the girl?
5. What is Ernest not yet accustomed to?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)