|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through On Saturday Afternoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smith say the upperclass sit in their houses like?
2. What does Mr. Raynor tell his class the next one that speaks gets?
(a) Press ups.
(d) The stick.
3. What does Mr. Raynor say is his friend?
(a) His fists.
(c) His cane.
4. How did Mr. Raynor try to cure his obsession with the girl?
(a) By closing the curtains.
(b) By following her home.
(c) By moving class.
(d) By speaking to her.
5. What kind of stains does Bert have on his mac?
(a) Beetroot and treacle stains.
(b) Chocolate and coffee stains.
(c) Beer and egg stains.
(d) Wine and oil stains.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator see walk to the man's house?
2. What does the author say Jones's brain is like?
3. What is the boy on the front row reading like?
4. What disease does Smith contract at the end of the book?
5. Why does the man say he is fed up?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)