|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fishing-Boat Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the elder girl look at Ernest when he offers to buy her sister something to eat?
2. What kind of factory does Kathy work in?
(a) A coffee factory.
(b) A pie factory.
(c) A lace factory.
(d) A tea factory.
3. What does Harry's wife hate like poison?
4. How did Mr. Raynor try to cure his obsession with the girl?
(a) By speaking to her.
(b) By closing the curtains.
(c) By following her home.
(d) By moving class.
5. Where does the young man walk the young girl to?
(a) The bus stop.
(b) The grocer's.
(c) The shopping mall.
(d) The train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ernest eat for breakfast?
2. What does Ernest have to do at two o'clock?
3. What does the narrator receive five shillings to buy?
4. What does Smith say his enemies can drop on him for all he cares?
5. What do the narrator and his wife throw at each other during arguments?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)