|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fishing-Boat Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ernest usually do at 9 o'clock?
(a) Phone his wife.
(b) Drink a beer.
(c) Eat breakfast.
(d) Sleep for an hour.
2. How does the elder girl look at Ernest when he offers to buy her sister something to eat?
3. How did the young girl die?
(a) She had a heart attack.
(b) She was run over.
(c) She killed herself.
(d) She was murdered.
4. What do the police say will happen to Ernest if he goes near the two girls again?
(a) He will be killed.
(b) He will be beaten up.
(c) He will appear in court.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
5. What does Harry say he hasn't done for twenty years?
(a) Drank coffee.
(b) Smoked a fag.
(c) Drank alcohol.
(d) Fallen in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
2. What does Mr. Raynor ask his class to take out of their bags?
3. What disease does Smith contract at the end of the book?
4. What does Mr. Raynor see trundling along in a line?
5. What has happened to the girl's father?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)