|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fishing-Boat Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Raynor call Bullivant?
(a) A pleb.
(b) A thug.
(c) An oaf.
(d) An idiot.
2. Where does Harry's wife throw his book?
(a) On top of the garbage bags.
(b) Under the bed.
(c) Out of the window.
(d) On the fire.
3. Who does the book belong to?
(a) The bookshop.
(b) Harry's father.
(c) Harry's boss.
(d) The library.
4. What disease does Smith contract at the end of the book?
5. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
(a) The Daily Mail.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Daily Telegraph.
(d) The Guardian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ernest have to do at two o'clock?
2. How did Mr. Raynor try to cure his obsession with the girl?
3. What house is Handley in?
4. What ideas does Mr. Raynor want to get out of Bullivant's head?
5. What does Mt. Raynor look at through the classroom window?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)