|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fishing-Boat Picture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the elder girl look at Ernest when he offers to buy her sister something to eat?
2. What does the narrator receive five shillings to buy?
(c) Football tickets.
3. What does Mr. Raynor tell his class the next one that speaks gets?
(a) Press ups.
(b) The stick.
4. What part of England is Borstal in?
5. What word does Ernest say never comes into his mind?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ernest not yet accustomed to?
2. What is the boy on the front row reading like?
3. Where does Mr. Raynor hit Bullivant?
4. How does the author describe the color of Ernest's eyes?
5. Who does Kathy say she told where to get off?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)