|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Raynor the School Teacher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ideas does Mr. Raynor want to get out of Bullivant's head?
(a) Hippy ideas.
(b) Mod ideas.
(c) Utopian ideas.
(d) Teddy-boy ideas.
2. Where does Ernest go after he leaves the cafe?
(b) The canal.
(d) The bar.
3. What does Ernest usually do at 9 o'clock?
(a) Eat breakfast.
(b) Sleep for an hour.
(c) Drink a beer.
(d) Phone his wife.
4. What were dead and dying men straggling in the First World War?
(a) Barbed wire.
(b) Trip wire.
(c) Metal fencing.
5. What does the middle-aged man always speak in one breath?
(a) Rimbaud poems.
(b) His children's names.
(c) His name and trade.
(d) The football scores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young girl want to eat?
2. What has happened to the girl's father?
3. What do the lords and ladies shout at Smith?
4. How did Mr. Raynor try to cure his obsession with the girl?
5. How does the elder girl look at Ernest when he offers to buy her sister something to eat?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)