|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Uncle Ernest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ernest eat for breakfast?
(a) Egg on toast.
(b) A bacon sandwich.
(c) A sausage sandwich.
(d) Tomatoes on toast.
2. What disease does Smith contract at the end of the book?
3. What do the police say will happen to Ernest if he goes near the two girls again?
(a) He will appear in court.
(b) He will be beaten up.
(c) He will be killed.
(d) He will be thrown in prison.
4. What has happened to the girl's father?
(a) He has been put in jail.
(b) He has died.
(c) He has been sectioned.
(d) He has run away.
5. What is the middle-aged man coming out of at the beginning of the book?
(a) The public lavatory.
(b) A cave.
(c) The library.
(d) The church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young girl want to eat?
2. What does Smith say the governor is as dead as?
3. What kind of words does the smaller girl answer her sister in?
4. What does Ernest need for his job that afternoon?
5. What is the first question Ernest asks the girls?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)