|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Uncle Ernest.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Smith say his enemies can drop on him for all he cares?
(a) Atom bombs.
(c) Canon balls.
2. What is the middle-aged man coming out of at the beginning of the book?
(a) The public lavatory.
(b) The library.
(c) A cave.
(d) The church.
3. What does Smith say he was doing while the robbery took place?
(a) Competing in a race.
(b) Watching television.
(d) Playing football.
4. What is the reason Ernest's wife left him?
(a) His bad temper.
(b) His deep depressions.
(c) His infidelities.
(d) His bad manners.
5. Where does Ernest go after he leaves the cafe?
(a) The canal.
(c) The bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two girls call Ernest?
2. What does the middle-aged man always speak in one breath?
3. What is the cleanest thing about the middle-aged man?
4. What has happened to the girl's father?
5. What word does Ernest say never comes into his mind?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)