|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Disgrace of Jim Scarfedale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say the man has a face like?
(a) A parson.
(b) A poet.
(c) A monkey.
(d) A junkie.
2. Who does the book belong to?
(a) Harry's boss.
(b) The bookshop.
(c) The library.
(d) Harry's father.
3. What does Jim say is the first thing him and Phylis need to do?
(a) Buy a ring.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Talk to the family.
(d) Send out invitations.
4. What does the narrator's father suggest the narrator does to cheer himself up?
(a) Go to a party.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Have a wash.
(d) Drink a cup of tea.
5. What does Smith say the governor is as dead as?
(a) A dodo.
(b) A nail.
(c) A dormouse.
(d) A doornail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What smell makes Lennox feel hungry?
2. What does Jim give his fiance an eye like?
3. What does Mr. Raynor ask his class to take out of their bags?
4. What does the author say Colin's legs are like as he tries to escape with Bert?
5. What does the author say Ruby is plump like?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)