|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Raynor the School Teacher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Smith say his feet make on the hard soil?
2. What does Smith say the governor talks to him like?
(a) A football fan.
(b) A small child.
(c) A celebrity.
(d) A prize race horse.
3. What does Mr. Raynor ask his class to take out of their bags?
4. Where does Ernest think he should have died?
5. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
(a) The Guardian.
(b) The Daily Telegraph.
(c) The Times.
(d) The Daily Mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason Ernest's wife left him?
2. What is the cleanest thing about the middle-aged man?
3. What has happened to the girl's father?
4. What kind of tree is at the end of the lane?
5. What does Smith say the upperclass sit in their houses like?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)