|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Raynor the School Teacher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the lords and ladies shout at Smith?
(b) Damn you.
2. What does the middle-aged man always speak in one breath?
(a) Rimbaud poems.
(b) His name and trade.
(c) His children's names.
(d) The football scores.
3. What does Smith think he will be forced to join after leaving Borstal?
(a) The police.
(b) The marines.
(c) The army.
(d) The cadets.
4. What does Mr. Raynor tell his class the next one that speaks gets?
(a) The stick.
(d) Press ups.
5. Who does Smith always say good mrning to while he is out on his run?
(a) The brick layer.
(b) The hawk trainer.
(c) The cow-milker.
(d) The greensman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the tea boy carrying?
2. What does Mr. Raynor see trundling along in a line?
3. What do the police say will happen to Ernest if he goes near the two girls again?
4. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
5. What has happened to the girl's father?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)