|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Raynor the School Teacher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Raynor hit Bullivant?
(a) On the back.
(b) On the head.
(c) On the hand.
(d) On the shoulder.
2. What does Smith rob with his friend?
(a) A bank.
(b) A bakery.
(c) A church.
(d) A school.
3. What does Ernest need for his job that afternoon?
4. What does Mr. Raynor see trundling along in a line?
(b) Cheer leaders.
(c) Factory workers.
5. Where is Smith from originally?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Raynor ask Bullivant to hold out for him?
2. What does Smith believe counts in life?
3. What does Smith say he leaps over while running?
4. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
5. What does Smith say his enemies can drop on him for all he cares?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)