|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mr. Raynor the School Teacher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Raynor call Bullivant?
(a) A thug.
(b) A pleb.
(c) An oaf.
(d) An idiot.
2. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
(a) The Daily Mail.
(b) The Daily Telegraph.
(c) The Guardian.
(d) The Times.
3. What do the lords and ladies shout at Smith?
(a) Damn you.
4. What is the first question Ernest asks the girls?
(a) What music do you like?
(b) Where does your father work?
(c) Where is your mother?
(d) Do you go to school?
5. What does the middle-aged man always speak in one breath?
(a) His name and trade.
(b) His children's names.
(c) The football scores.
(d) Rimbaud poems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tree is at the end of the lane?
2. What does Smith say the governor talks to him like?
3. What is the middle-aged man coming out of at the beginning of the book?
4. What does the author say lashes out it guts?
5. What does Smith say the governor is as dead as?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)