|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Noah's Ark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does Mr. Raynor teach?
2. Where does Mr. Raynor hit Bullivant?
(a) On the hand.
(b) On the head.
(c) On the back.
(d) On the shoulder.
3. How does the elder girl look at Ernest when he offers to buy her sister something to eat?
4. What is the name of the newspaper the governor is reading?
(a) The Daily Mail.
(b) The Times.
(c) The Guardian.
(d) The Daily Telegraph.
5. Who does Kathy say she told where to get off?
(a) The forewoman.
(b) The local politician.
(c) The owner.
(d) The manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Colin cling to on the Noah's Ark ride?
2. What does the author say Colin's legs are like as he tries to escape with Bert?
3. What is the name of Smith's friend?
4. What is the cleanest thing about the middle-aged man?
5. What word does Ernest say never comes into his mind?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)