1. What view does Popper take to analyze scientific thinking?
2. What does Popper consider to contribute to the cosmology of empirical science?
Metaphysical and philosophical ideas.
3. What is one approach to knowledge considered by Popper?
4. To what does Popper equate critical thinking?
5. What type of reasoning does Popper deny exists?
6. What type of reasoning, according to Popper, is not rational?
7. What type of reasoning does Popper believe inductive reasoning is?
8. What types of statements have no logical justification in which to draw conclusions?
9. What does Popper suggest is the result of using logic to justify a statement?
A loop that logic cannot escape.
This section contains 3,601 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)