|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike call his mother's boyfriend?
(a) Mr. Bad.
(b) Mr. Stupid.
(c) Mr. Nobody.
(d) Mr. X.
2. What does Amelia ask Mike to teach her?
(a) How to pick locks.
(b) Morse Code.
(c) Artistic shading.
(d) Sign Language.
3. What does Amelia have to remind her of Mike?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A ring.
(c) A picture.
(d) A stone.
4. Where does Mike first meet with Sleepy Eyes on the first day of school?
(a) A hotel.
(b) An empty building.
(c) A steak house.
(d) A bank.
5. What happens after Mike and Lucy make love?
(a) Gunnar comes in.
(b) The red pager sounds.
(c) Lucy cries.
(d) They hear a siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike buy for Amelia before his first job?
2. What kind of party does Mr. Marsh throw at his home for his club partner?
3. Where does Amelia sit to watch Mike with her boyfriend?
4. Who tells Mike to stop sneaking into Amelia's room?
5. What kind of tools does Mr. Marsh give Mike in his office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
2. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
3. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
4. What does Mr. Marsh say to Mike while he is drunk?
5. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
6. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
7. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
8. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
9. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
10. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)