|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
(a) They did not pay their debts on time.
(b) They are no longer useful.
(c) They were working with the FBI.
(d) They gave away his name.
2. What appalls the Ghost about a broken safe?
(a) The forced entry.
(b) The visible damage.
(c) The left over remnants.
(d) The finger prints.
3. What is Banks's first name?
4. What does Lucy know when she sees the painting of Amelia?
(a) She will never be as good as Lucy.
(b) She hurt Mike.
(c) She has met her.
(d) Mike loves her.
5. What does Mike give Lito when he visits Michigan?
(a) A stack of money.
(b) A post card.
(c) A key.
(d) A painting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
2. Who sends Amelia away?
3. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
4. What does Mike buy for Amelia when he gets his first motorcycle?
5. Where does Mike leave his gift for Amelia before his first job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
2. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
3. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
4. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
5. What does Mike do for Lito before leaving for his first job?
6. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
7. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
8. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
9. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
10. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)