|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike steal from the first house he visits in Michigan?
(a) A gun.
(b) A cellphone.
(c) A false ID.
(d) A wallet.
2. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
3. Who owns the store where Mike learns to crack safes?
(a) The Man From Detroit.
(c) The Ghost.
(d) Mr. Marsh.
4. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do with Amelia?
5. What does Mike give Lito when he visits Michigan?
(a) A painting.
(b) A key.
(c) A post card.
(d) A stack of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lucy go to celebrate after Mike's first job with them?
2. What does the Ghost tell Mike to learn?
3. Why does Mike finally agree to help Mr. Marsh?
4. Where does Mike leave his gift for Amelia before his first job?
5. Why is Amelia sent away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
2. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
3. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
4. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
5. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
6. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
7. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
8. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
9. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
10. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)