|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) West Side Recovery.
(b) North Side Central.
(c) South Beach Clinic.
(d) East Side Fitness.
2. What appalls the Ghost about a broken safe?
(a) The left over remnants.
(b) The visible damage.
(c) The finger prints.
(d) The forced entry.
3. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
4. What does Mr. Marsh call Mike?
(a) His get out of free card.
(b) His good luck charm.
(c) His only asset.
(d) His key to freedom.
5. How many safes are in the room when Mike first meets Ghost?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike leave his gift for Amelia before his first job?
2. What does Mike pretend to hear when working with the safes?
3. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
4. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
5. Who is Mr. Slade?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
2. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
3. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
4. What does Mike do for Lito before leaving for his first job?
5. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
6. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
7. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
8. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
9. What causes the Man From Detroit to give Mike a second chance?
10. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)