|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
(a) His locket.
(b) The portrait of her.
(c) A book.
(d) A letter.
2. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
(a) His silence.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His hard work.
(d) His respectfulness.
3. Where does Lucy go to celebrate after Mike's first job with them?
(a) A club.
(b) A bar.
(c) A pier.
(d) A store.
4. What does Mike call his mother's boyfriend?
(a) Mr. Nobody.
(b) Mr. Bad.
(c) Mr. X.
(d) Mr. Stupid.
5. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
2. What does the Ghost tell Mike to NEVER do?
3. What is Banks's first name?
4. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
5. Why can't Mike fly to the place he is told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
2. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
3. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
4. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
5. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
6. What does Mike do for Lito before leaving for his first job?
7. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
8. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
9. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
10. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)