|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) East Side Fitness.
(b) South Beach Clinic.
(c) West Side Recovery.
(d) North Side Central.
2. What kind of club does Mr. Marsh own?
(a) A poker club.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A health club.
3. What keeps Mike away after burying the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The look on Amelia's face.
(b) Zach's laughter.
(c) An upset stomach.
(d) Not opening the lock.
4. What kind of accent does the first contact on the blue page have?
(a) New York.
5. Who sends Amelia away?
(c) The Ghost.
(d) Mr. Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mike practice the work the Ghost gives him?
2. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
3. How does Mike try to escape when his father attacks his mother?
4. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
5. How does Mike feel when he is around the White Crew?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
2. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
3. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
4. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
5. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
6. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
7. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
8. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
9. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
10. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)