|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike give Lito when he visits Michigan?
(a) A key.
(b) A painting.
(c) A stack of money.
(d) A post card.
2. Where does Mike buy a gift for Amelia before his first job?
(a) A pawn shop.
(b) The antique shop.
(c) A boutique.
(d) The mall.
3. What does Amelia do while watching Mike with her boyfriend?
(a) Writes about him.
(b) Draws him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Throws things at him.
4. What kind of club does Mr. Marsh own?
(a) A poker club.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A health club.
(d) A golf club.
5. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
(a) His face.
(b) His work ethic.
(c) His lock picking skills.
(d) His silence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
2. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
3. What does Amelia's first picture for Mike show?
4. What happens after Mike and Lucy make love?
5. How does Mike go to LA after seeing Amelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
2. What does Mike do for Lito before leaving for his first job?
3. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
4. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
5. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
6. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
7. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
8. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
9. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
10. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)