|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest piece of advice the Ghost gives Mike?
(a) To not underestimate dangerous men.
(b) To work with people he trusts.
(c) To leave no traces of his presence.
(d) To not be greedy.
2. Why does the Ghost say it is silly to steal an entire safe rather than cracking it?
(a) They might break.
(b) They are sometimes equipped with alarms.
(c) They leave obvious signs of the theft.
(d) They are heavy.
3. How does Mike feel when he is around the White Crew?
4. What kind of accent does the first contact on the blue page have?
(b) New York.
5. Who is Mr. Slade?
(a) A client of Julian's.
(b) Mike's probation officer.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Mr. Marsh's partner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mike choose to visit Michigan?
2. What kind of club does Mr. Marsh own?
3. Why does Mr. Slade get out of fulfilling his obligations?
4. How does Mike try to escape when his father attacks his mother?
5. What does the Ghost tell Mike to learn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mr. Marsh say to Mike while he is drunk?
2. What causes the Man From Detroit to give Mike a second chance?
3. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
4. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
5. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
6. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
7. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
8. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
9. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
10. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)