|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accent does the first contact on the blue page have?
(c) New York.
2. What is wrong with the first safe Sleepy Eyes tells Mike to open?
(a) It is alarmed.
(b) It is empty.
(c) It is too easy.
(d) It is already unlocked.
3. What does Amelia's first picture for Mike show?
(a) Her ignoring her boyfriend.
(b) Her filling in the hole.
(c) Her kissing Mike.
(d) Her swimming in the pool Mike is digging.
4. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The flower bed.
(b) The forest.
(c) The dirt pile.
(d) The garbage.
5. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A siren.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A mermaid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
2. How many safes are in the room when Mike first meets Ghost?
3. What does Mike like to do with Gunnar in their spare time?
4. What kind of motorcycle does Lito get for Mike?
5. Whom does Mike think about a lot while with the White Crew?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
2. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
3. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
4. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
5. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
6. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
7. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
8. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
9. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
10. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)