|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of store does Ramona run?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A jewelry store.
(c) A crystal store.
(d) A wine store.
2. Where does Mr. Marsh say Mike is when Amelia comes home?
(a) Working at the club.
(b) Meeting with his probation officer.
(c) Helping his uncle.
(d) Studying for school.
3. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
(a) A letter.
(b) The portrait of her.
(c) His locket.
(d) A book.
4. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) North Side Central.
(b) East Side Fitness.
(c) West Side Recovery.
(d) South Beach Clinic.
5. Who wants to take down the Man in Detroit?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Amelia not at home when Mike visits Michigan?
2. What does Amelia want to do when she gets home?
3. What kind of tools does Mr. Marsh give Mike in his office?
4. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
5. What appalls the Ghost about a broken safe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
2. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
3. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
4. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
5. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
6. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
7. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
8. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
9. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
10. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)