|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tall Moustache's partner?
(a) Short Beard.
(b) Hang Man.
(c) Beer Belly.
(d) Fishing Hat.
2. What does the man with the gun do when Mike is told to reveal his accomplices?
(a) Walks away.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Punches him.
3. How many safes are in the room when Mike first meets Ghost?
4. What does the Ghost tell Mike to NEVER do?
(a) Carry a gun.
(b) Go into a job blindly.
(c) Work out of desperation.
(d) Make an ultimatum.
5. Who wants to take down the Man in Detroit?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the biggest piece of advice the Ghost gives Mike?
2. Why is Amelia sent away?
3. What does Mike pretend to hear when working with the safes?
4. Where does Mike buy a gift for Amelia before his first job?
5. Why can't Mike fly to the place he is told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mike do for Lito before leaving for his first job?
2. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
3. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
4. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
5. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
6. What does Mr. Marsh say to Mike while he is drunk?
7. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
8. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
9. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
10. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)