|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amelia ask Mike to teach her?
(a) How to pick locks.
(b) Artistic shading.
(c) Sign Language.
(d) Morse Code.
2. Where does Mr. Marsh say Mike is when Amelia comes home?
(a) Studying for school.
(b) Meeting with his probation officer.
(c) Working at the club.
(d) Helping his uncle.
3. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
4. What is wrong with the first safe Sleepy Eyes tells Mike to open?
(a) It is alarmed.
(b) It is too easy.
(c) It is already unlocked.
(d) It is empty.
5. What kind of club does Mr. Marsh own?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A poker club.
(c) A health club.
(d) A golf club.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike take Amelia when he visits Michigan?
2. What does Amelia want to do when she gets home?
3. Why does Amelia ask Mike to teach her something?
4. What does Mike call his mother's boyfriend?
5. What kind of party does Mr. Marsh throw at his home for his club partner?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)