|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mike tell Amelia what took his voice away?
(a) He shows her the newspaper articles.
(b) He draws it.
(c) He writes about it.
(d) He pantomimes it.
2. What does Amelia do while watching Mike with her boyfriend?
(a) Draws him.
(b) Writes about him.
(c) Laughs at him.
(d) Throws things at him.
3. What does the man with the gun do when Mike is told to reveal his accomplices?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Walks away.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Hugs him.
4. How many safes are in the room when Mike first meets Ghost?
5. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) West Side Recovery.
(b) South Beach Clinic.
(c) North Side Central.
(d) East Side Fitness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mike finally agree to help Mr. Marsh?
2. Where does Mike take Amelia when he visits Michigan?
3. Where does Mike first meet with Sleepy Eyes on the first day of school?
4. What kind of store does Ramona run?
5. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
2. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
3. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
4. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
5. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
6. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
7. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
8. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
9. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
10. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)