|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of motorcycle does Lito get for Mike?
2. How does Mike go to LA after seeing Amelia?
(a) He rides the bus.
(b) He flies.
(c) He rides his motorcycle.
(d) He takes a cab.
3. What does Mike steal from the first house he visits in Michigan?
(a) A false ID.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A cellphone.
(d) A gun.
4. Who tells Mike to stop sneaking into Amelia's room?
(a) Mr. Marsh.
5. What does Mike pretend to hear when working with the safes?
(a) Someone breathing inside.
(b) A heart beat.
(c) A mechanical language.
(d) A ticking clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
2. Where does Amelia sit to watch Mike with her boyfriend?
3. What does Mike call his mother's boyfriend?
4. What does the Ghost tell Mike to NEVER do?
5. What appalls the Ghost about a broken safe?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
2. What causes the Man From Detroit to give Mike a second chance?
3. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
4. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
5. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
6. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
7. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
8. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
9. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
10. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)