|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Amelia's brother?
2. What does Mike like to do with Gunnar in their spare time?
(a) Put on disguises.
(b) Ride the motorcycle.
(c) Work out.
(d) Give tattoos.
3. What appalls the Ghost about a broken safe?
(a) The visible damage.
(b) The finger prints.
(c) The left over remnants.
(d) The forced entry.
4. What does Mike pretend to hear when working with the safes?
(a) A heart beat.
(b) A mechanical language.
(c) Someone breathing inside.
(d) A ticking clock.
5. Who tells Mike to stop sneaking into Amelia's room?
(a) Mr. Marsh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mike told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
2. What keeps Mike away after burying the portrait of Amelia?
3. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
4. What does the Ghost tell Mike to NEVER do?
5. How does Mike illustrate his meeting with Amelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
2. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
3. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
4. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
5. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
6. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
7. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
8. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
9. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
10. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)