|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sleepy Eyes do when he sees the assembly man?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He slaps him.
(d) He shoots him.
2. What keeps Mike away after burying the portrait of Amelia?
(a) Zach's laughter.
(b) The look on Amelia's face.
(c) An upset stomach.
(d) Not opening the lock.
3. Why does Mr. Slade get out of fulfilling his obligations?
(a) He dies.
(b) He has gone missing.
(c) He gives a list of connections.
(d) He gets wounded.
4. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The flower bed.
(b) The dirt pile.
(c) The garbage.
(d) The forest.
5. What kind of store does Ramona run?
(a) A clothing store.
(b) A crystal store.
(c) A jewelry store.
(d) A wine store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike pretend to hear when working with the safes?
2. What is Banks's first name?
3. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
4. Who tells Mike to stop sneaking into Amelia's room?
5. What kind of party does Mr. Marsh throw at his home for his club partner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
2. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
3. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
4. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
5. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
6. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
7. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
8. What does Mike do for Lito before leaving for his first job?
9. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
10. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)