|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Slade?
(a) Mike's probation officer.
(b) Mr. Marsh's partner.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) A client of Julian's.
2. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) East Side Fitness.
(b) West Side Recovery.
(c) North Side Central.
(d) South Beach Clinic.
3. Why does Mike choose to visit Michigan?
(a) All of these.
(b) He is depressed.
(c) He thinks it might be his last chance.
(d) The Man From Detroit told him to.
4. What keeps Mike away after burying the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The look on Amelia's face.
(b) Not opening the lock.
(c) An upset stomach.
(d) Zach's laughter.
5. Where does Mike leave his gift for Amelia before his first job?
(a) Her pillow.
(b) Her book bag.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her portfolio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the first safe Sleepy Eyes tells Mike to open?
2. What does Amelia's first picture for Mike show?
3. Where does Lucy go to celebrate after Mike's first job with them?
4. Who owns the store where Mike learns to crack safes?
5. How does Mike go to LA after seeing Amelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
2. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
3. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
4. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
5. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
6. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
7. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
8. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
9. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
10. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
This section contains 688 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)