|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A goddess.
(c) A siren.
(d) A mermaid.
2. Why can't Mike fly to the place he is told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
(a) He would get there too soon.
(b) The trail is too hot.
(c) He doesn't have ID.
(d) The place is not near an airport.
3. Why does Mike practice the work the Ghost gives him?
(a) To help Mr. Marsh.
(b) To get back to Amelia.
(c) To protect himself.
(d) To stay out of trouble.
4. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
(a) His hard work.
(b) His punctuality.
(c) His silence.
(d) His respectfulness.
5. Where does Mr. Marsh say Mike is when Amelia comes home?
(a) Meeting with his probation officer.
(b) Helping his uncle.
(c) Working at the club.
(d) Studying for school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
2. What does Mike buy for Amelia before his first job?
3. What happens the day after Mike is able to open the safe?
4. What does Mike give Lito when he visits Michigan?
5. What kind of motorcycle does Lito get for Mike?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
2. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
3. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
4. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
5. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
6. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
7. What causes the Man From Detroit to give Mike a second chance?
8. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
9. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
10. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)