|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
(a) His respectfulness.
(b) His hard work.
(c) His punctuality.
(d) His silence.
2. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
(a) 2:00 a.m.
(b) 1:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
3. Who is Mr. Slade?
(a) A client of Julian's.
(b) Mike's probation officer.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Mr. Marsh's partner.
4. Why does Mike choose to visit Michigan?
(a) The Man From Detroit told him to.
(b) All of these.
(c) He thinks it might be his last chance.
(d) He is depressed.
5. Who owns the store where Mike learns to crack safes?
(a) The Ghost.
(c) Mr. Marsh.
(d) The Man From Detroit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of tools does Mr. Marsh give Mike in his office?
2. How does Mike illustrate his meeting with Amelia?
3. What is the biggest piece of advice the Ghost gives Mike?
4. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
5. What is the name of Amelia's brother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
2. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
3. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
4. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
5. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
6. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
7. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
8. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
9. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
10. How does Mike say he lost his freedom?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)