|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike steal from the first house he visits in Michigan?
(a) A cellphone.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A gun.
(d) A false ID.
2. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) South Beach Clinic.
(b) North Side Central.
(c) West Side Recovery.
(d) East Side Fitness.
3. Who owns the store where Mike learns to crack safes?
(b) The Man From Detroit.
(c) Mr. Marsh.
(d) The Ghost.
4. What does Mike call his mother's boyfriend?
(a) Mr. X.
(b) Mr. Stupid.
(c) Mr. Nobody.
(d) Mr. Bad.
5. Where does Mike first meet with Sleepy Eyes on the first day of school?
(a) A bank.
(b) An empty building.
(c) A steak house.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Marsh call Mike?
2. Why does Mike practice the work the Ghost gives him?
3. Where does Mike take Amelia when he visits Michigan?
4. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
5. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
2. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
3. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
4. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
5. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
6. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
7. What does Banks say he wants to do for Mike?
8. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
9. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
10. What causes the Man From Detroit to give Mike a second chance?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)