|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the FIRST person Mike goes to visit in Michigan?
(a) Mr. Marsh.
2. What does Mike get for his 18th birthday?
(a) A car.
(b) A diploma.
(c) A safe.
(d) A motorcycle.
3. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
(a) His punctuality.
(b) His silence.
(c) His hard work.
(d) His respectfulness.
4. What kind of motorcycle does Lito get for Mike?
5. How does Mike try to escape when his father attacks his mother?
(a) On the roof.
(b) Out the door.
(c) Out the window.
(d) Under the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amelia's first picture for Mike show?
2. What does Lucy do during the days when they are not thieving?
3. How did Amelia's mother die?
4. What makes Mike think he is being set up when he visits Amelia one night?
5. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do with Amelia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
2. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
3. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
4. What does Amelia show in her first comic strip for Mike?
5. Why did Mike get in his father's gun safe?
6. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
7. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
8. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
9. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
10. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)