|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike like to do with Gunnar in their spare time?
(a) Ride the motorcycle.
(b) Put on disguises.
(c) Work out.
(d) Give tattoos.
2. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
(a) A siren.
(b) A fairy.
(c) A mermaid.
(d) A goddess.
3. What does Amelia want to do when she gets home?
(a) Draw Mike's face.
(b) Ride with Mike.
(c) Throw a party.
(d) Go for a walk.
4. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
(a) His respectfulness.
(b) His hard work.
(c) His punctuality.
(d) His silence.
5. What does Mike buy for Amelia before his first job?
(a) A picture frame.
(b) A diamond ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mike told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
2. Where does Lucy go to celebrate after Mike's first job with them?
3. What kind of tools does Mr. Marsh give Mike in his office?
4. What does Amelia warn Mike about at the BBQ?
5. What does Amelia's first picture for Mike show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
2. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
3. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
4. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
5. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
6. What does the Ghost say about the broken safe?
7. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
8. What does Mr. Marsh say to Mike while he is drunk?
9. What does Mike picture as he starts feeling how to open safes?
10. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)