|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to take down the Man in Detroit?
2. Why can't Mike fly to the place he is told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
(a) The trail is too hot.
(b) He doesn't have ID.
(c) He would get there too soon.
(d) The place is not near an airport.
3. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
(a) His face.
(b) His silence.
(c) His lock picking skills.
(d) His work ethic.
4. Where does Mike leave his gift for Amelia before his first job?
(a) Her car.
(b) Her book bag.
(c) Her portfolio.
(d) Her pillow.
5. What happens the day after Mike is able to open the safe?
(a) Lito is arrested.
(b) Mike is given pagers.
(c) Amelia comes home.
(d) Mr. Marsh is killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
2. What appalls the Ghost about a broken safe?
3. What is Banks's first name?
4. What does the man with the gun do when Mike is told to reveal his accomplices?
5. What is happening at Mr. Marsh's house when Mike visits Michigan?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mike take Amelia on her first motorcycle ride?
2. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
3. What causes the Man From Detroit to give Mike a second chance?
4. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
5. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
6. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
7. What is Gunnar's main complaint about Julian's plans?
8. What happens when the back door is left unlocked for Mike at night?
9. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
10. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
This section contains 674 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)