|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of party does Mr. Marsh throw at his home for his club partner?
(a) A dance party.
(b) A pot-luck party.
(c) A BBQ.
(d) A black tie party.
2. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
(a) The portrait of her.
(b) A book.
(c) A letter.
(d) His locket.
3. What is the biggest piece of advice the Ghost gives Mike?
(a) To not underestimate dangerous men.
(b) To leave no traces of his presence.
(c) To work with people he trusts.
(d) To not be greedy.
4. Who is the FIRST person Mike goes to visit in Michigan?
(c) Mr. Marsh.
5. What is happening at Mr. Marsh's house when Mike visits Michigan?
(a) A remodel.
(b) An arrest.
(c) A party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Slade?
2. What does Amelia want to do when she gets home?
3. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
4. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
5. What does Mike buy for Amelia before his first job?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
2. What did Mike's father do when Mike got in the gun safe?
3. How does Mike feel when he hears the red pager beeping?
4. Why is Ghost leaving for Florida?
5. What does Mr. Marsh want to use Mike's talents for?
6. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
7. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
8. What does the Ghost tell Mike about himself?
9. What about the White Crew reminds Mike of Amelia?
10. What is a big part of Mike's probation as school starts up?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)