|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Mr. Slade?
(a) Mike's probation officer.
(b) A client of Julian's.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Mr. Marsh's partner.
2. Where is Mike told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
3. Why does the Ghost say it is silly to steal an entire safe rather than cracking it?
(a) They are heavy.
(b) They leave obvious signs of the theft.
(c) They are sometimes equipped with alarms.
(d) They might break.
4. What does Amelia have to remind her of Mike?
(a) A picture.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A stone.
5. What does Mike call his mother's boyfriend?
(a) Mr. Bad.
(b) Mr. Nobody.
(c) Mr. X.
(d) Mr. Stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
2. What does Mike buy for Amelia when he gets his first motorcycle?
3. Why does Mike practice the work the Ghost gives him?
4. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
5. Who tells Mike to stop sneaking into Amelia's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mr. Marsh convince Mike to help him?
2. What does Mike do for Lito before leaving for his first job?
3. What does Mike steal from Lito and why?
4. What does Sleepy Eyes show Mike to show the importance of the loyalty test?
5. How does the Assembly Man die, and why?
6. What happens the day before Amelia comes home?
7. Why does Julian work the way he does when Mike joins them?
8. How does Mike figure out where to find Amelia while visiting Michigan?
9. Why does Mike choose to create comic strips of Amelia?
10. How does the Ghost test Mike's loyalty?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)