|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The forest.
(b) The flower bed.
(c) The dirt pile.
(d) The garbage.
2. What happens after Mike and Lucy make love?
(a) Gunnar comes in.
(b) Lucy cries.
(c) They hear a siren.
(d) The red pager sounds.
3. What does Amelia want to do when she gets home?
(a) Throw a party.
(b) Go for a walk.
(c) Ride with Mike.
(d) Draw Mike's face.
4. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
(a) 12:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 3:00 a.m.
(d) 1:00 a.m.
5. What does Sleepy Eyes do when he sees the assembly man?
(a) He punches him.
(b) He shoots him.
(c) He slaps him.
(d) He ignores him.
6. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
7. What does Mr. Marsh want Mike to do with Amelia?
8. What does the Ghost compare locks to?
(a) A surgery.
(b) A woman's heart.
(c) A maze.
(d) A secret code.
9. What causes Mike to do whatever Mr. Marsh asks of him?
(a) Praising Mike.
(b) The promise of money and education.
(c) Allowing him to be with Amelia.
(d) His legal obligation.
10. Who wants to take down the Man in Detroit?
11. Who tells Mike to stop sneaking into Amelia's room?
(b) Mr. Marsh.
12. What does Lucy do during the days when they are not thieving?
13. How does Mike try to escape when his father attacks his mother?
(a) Under the house.
(b) Out the window.
(c) On the roof.
(d) Out the door.
14. How many safes are in the room when Mike first meets Ghost?
15. What happens the day after Mike is able to open the safe?
(a) Mike is given pagers.
(b) Mr. Marsh is killed.
(c) Lito is arrested.
(d) Amelia comes home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mike buy a gift for Amelia before his first job?
2. Why is Amelia sent away?
3. What does Amelia warn Mike about at the BBQ?
4. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
5. Where is Mike told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)