|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the biggest piece of advice the Ghost gives Mike?
(a) To not underestimate dangerous men.
(b) To work with people he trusts.
(c) To leave no traces of his presence.
(d) To not be greedy.
2. How does Mike feel when he is around the White Crew?
3. What does Amelia's first picture for Mike show?
(a) Her kissing Mike.
(b) Her ignoring her boyfriend.
(c) Her filling in the hole.
(d) Her swimming in the pool Mike is digging.
4. Why does the Ghost say it is silly to steal an entire safe rather than cracking it?
(a) They are heavy.
(b) They leave obvious signs of the theft.
(c) They might break.
(d) They are sometimes equipped with alarms.
5. What happens the day after Mike is able to open the safe?
(a) Lito is arrested.
(b) Mr. Marsh is killed.
(c) Amelia comes home.
(d) Mike is given pagers.
6. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
7. Who is Mr. Slade?
(a) An FBI agent.
(b) A client of Julian's.
(c) Mr. Marsh's partner.
(d) Mike's probation officer.
8. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
(a) His silence.
(b) His face.
(c) His lock picking skills.
(d) His work ethic.
9. What does the Ghost tell Mike to NEVER do?
(a) Go into a job blindly.
(b) Work out of desperation.
(c) Make an ultimatum.
(d) Carry a gun.
10. What kind of club does Mr. Marsh own?
(a) A dance club.
(b) A poker club.
(c) A health club.
(d) A golf club.
11. Where does Mike first meet with Sleepy Eyes on the first day of school?
(a) A steak house.
(b) An empty building.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A bank.
12. What does the man with the gun do when Mike is told to reveal his accomplices?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Walks away.
13. How does Mike illustrate his meeting with Amelia?
(a) A collage.
(b) A comic strip.
(c) An oil painting.
(d) A charcoal portrait.
14. What causes Mike to do whatever Mr. Marsh asks of him?
(a) His legal obligation.
(b) The promise of money and education.
(c) Allowing him to be with Amelia.
(d) Praising Mike.
15. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
(a) A letter.
(b) The portrait of her.
(c) His locket.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Amelia ask Mike to teach her something?
2. Who is the FIRST person Mike goes to visit in Michigan?
3. What keeps Mike from telling the Ghost about Banks?
4. Why does Mike finally agree to help Mr. Marsh?
5. What does Amelia warn Mike about at the BBQ?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)