|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mike choose to visit Michigan?
(a) He thinks it might be his last chance.
(b) The Man From Detroit told him to.
(c) All of these.
(d) He is depressed.
2. Why does the Ghost say it is silly to steal an entire safe rather than cracking it?
(a) They might break.
(b) They are heavy.
(c) They are sometimes equipped with alarms.
(d) They leave obvious signs of the theft.
3. Where does Mr. Marsh say Mike is when Amelia comes home?
(a) Working at the club.
(b) Studying for school.
(c) Helping his uncle.
(d) Meeting with his probation officer.
4. Where does Mike buy a gift for Amelia before his first job?
(a) A pawn shop.
(b) The antique shop.
(c) The mall.
(d) A boutique.
5. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
(a) His silence.
(b) His hard work.
(c) His punctuality.
(d) His respectfulness.
6. How does Mike go to LA after seeing Amelia?
(a) He rides his motorcycle.
(b) He rides the bus.
(c) He flies.
(d) He takes a cab.
7. Why does Mike finally agree to help Mr. Marsh?
(a) He promises to let him be with Amelia.
(b) He threatens his uncle.
(c) He says it will help Amelia as well.
(d) He offers to pay for art school.
8. Who is Mr. Slade?
(a) A client of Julian's.
(b) Mr. Marsh's partner.
(c) An FBI agent.
(d) Mike's probation officer.
9. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
(a) A goddess.
(b) A mermaid.
(c) A siren.
(d) A fairy.
10. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The garbage.
(b) The dirt pile.
(c) The forest.
(d) The flower bed.
11. What causes Mike to do whatever Mr. Marsh asks of him?
(a) His legal obligation.
(b) The promise of money and education.
(c) Allowing him to be with Amelia.
(d) Praising Mike.
12. Where does Amelia sit to watch Mike with her boyfriend?
(a) Her bedroom.
(b) The tree house.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The patio.
13. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) North Side Central.
(b) West Side Recovery.
(c) South Beach Clinic.
(d) East Side Fitness.
14. Where does Mike first meet Banks?
15. What does Amelia ask Mike to teach her?
(a) Morse Code.
(b) Artistic shading.
(c) Sign Language.
(d) How to pick locks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Ghost compare locks to?
2. What is Gunnar's side business?
3. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
4. What happens the day after Mike is able to open the safe?
5. What kind of store does Ramona run?
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)