|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mike get for his 18th birthday?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) A car.
(c) A safe.
(d) A diploma.
2. What is the biggest piece of advice the Ghost gives Mike?
(a) To leave no traces of his presence.
(b) To not be greedy.
(c) To not underestimate dangerous men.
(d) To work with people he trusts.
3. Who wants to take down the Man in Detroit?
4. What happens the day after Mike is able to open the safe?
(a) Lito is arrested.
(b) Mr. Marsh is killed.
(c) Amelia comes home.
(d) Mike is given pagers.
5. How does Mike try to escape when his father attacks his mother?
(a) Out the door.
(b) On the roof.
(c) Under the house.
(d) Out the window.
6. What kind of accent does the first contact on the blue page have?
(d) New York.
7. What does Mike steal from the first house he visits in Michigan?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A false ID.
(c) A cellphone.
(d) A gun.
8. What does Mr. Marsh praise Mike for to his probation officer?
(a) His respectfulness.
(b) His hard work.
(c) His silence.
(d) His punctuality.
9. How does Mike go to LA after seeing Amelia?
(a) He rides the bus.
(b) He takes a cab.
(c) He flies.
(d) He rides his motorcycle.
10. What does Lucy know when she sees the painting of Amelia?
(a) Mike loves her.
(b) She hurt Mike.
(c) She will never be as good as Lucy.
(d) She has met her.
11. What kind of club does Mr. Marsh own?
(a) A health club.
(b) A poker club.
(c) A golf club.
(d) A dance club.
12. What does the Ghost tell Mike to learn?
(a) To pick locks faster.
(b) To crack security systems.
(c) To open safes.
(d) To leave no fingerprints.
13. What kind of party does Mr. Marsh throw at his home for his club partner?
(a) A pot-luck party.
(b) A black tie party.
(c) A BBQ.
(d) A dance party.
14. What does Mike call his mother's boyfriend?
(a) Mr. Nobody.
(b) Mr. Bad.
(c) Mr. Stupid.
(d) Mr. X.
15. What does Amelia do while watching Mike with her boyfriend?
(a) Laughs at him.
(b) Writes about him.
(c) Throws things at him.
(d) Draws him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
2. What keeps Mike away after burying the portrait of Amelia?
3. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
4. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
5. Where does Mike buy a gift for Amelia before his first job?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)