|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Marsh compliment Mike on while he is drunk?
(a) His face.
(b) His work ethic.
(c) His lock picking skills.
(d) His silence.
2. What makes Mike think he is being set up when he visits Amelia one night?
(a) The house is too quiet.
(b) The doors are unlocked.
(c) She is awake and waiting.
(d) The lights are on.
3. What kind of accent does the first contact on the blue page have?
(b) New York.
4. What keeps Mike from telling the Ghost about Banks?
(a) He hears gun shots.
(b) Banks tells him not to.
(c) The pagers go off.
(d) He opens a safe.
5. Why does Mr. Slade get out of fulfilling his obligations?
(a) He gives a list of connections.
(b) He dies.
(c) He has gone missing.
(d) He gets wounded.
6. Where does Mike take Amelia when he visits Michigan?
(a) His childhood home.
(b) His hotel room.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A park.
7. Why does Mike practice the work the Ghost gives him?
(a) To help Mr. Marsh.
(b) To protect himself.
(c) To stay out of trouble.
(d) To get back to Amelia.
8. Where does Lucy go to celebrate after Mike's first job with them?
(a) A bar.
(b) A store.
(c) A club.
(d) A pier.
9. Where is Mike told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
10. Why does Mike choose to visit Michigan?
(a) He thinks it might be his last chance.
(b) All of these.
(c) The Man From Detroit told him to.
(d) He is depressed.
11. How many safes are in the room when Mike first meets Ghost?
12. What does Mike leave on Amelia's dresser after picking the Marshall's new lock?
(a) A book.
(b) A letter.
(c) The portrait of her.
(d) His locket.
13. Where does Mike leave his gift for Amelia before his first job?
(a) Her portfolio.
(b) Her pillow.
(c) Her car.
(d) Her book bag.
14. Where does the Ghost have Mike practicing?
(a) West Side Recovery.
(b) East Side Fitness.
(c) North Side Central.
(d) South Beach Clinic.
15. Why does the Ghost say it is silly to steal an entire safe rather than cracking it?
(a) They are sometimes equipped with alarms.
(b) They leave obvious signs of the theft.
(c) They are heavy.
(d) They might break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gunnar's side business?
2. Where does Mike bury the portrait of Amelia?
3. What is happening at Mr. Marsh's house when Mike visits Michigan?
4. What does Amelia warn Mike about at the BBQ?
5. Why does Amelia ask Mike to teach her something?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)