|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of motorcycle does Lito get for Mike?
2. What does Amelia ask Mike to teach her?
(a) Sign Language.
(b) Morse Code.
(c) How to pick locks.
(d) Artistic shading.
3. What time of night does Mike pick the Marshall lock while working for them?
(a) 1:00 a.m.
(b) 2:00 a.m.
(c) 12:00 a.m.
(d) 3:00 a.m.
4. What does Mike get for his 18th birthday?
(a) A safe.
(b) A diploma.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A car.
5. What makes Mike think he is being set up when he visits Amelia one night?
(a) The lights are on.
(b) She is awake and waiting.
(c) The doors are unlocked.
(d) The house is too quiet.
6. Who sends Amelia away?
(b) Mr. Marsh.
(d) The Ghost.
7. What mythical creature does Mike draw Amelia as?
(a) A fairy.
(b) A mermaid.
(c) A goddess.
(d) A siren.
8. What kind of club does Mr. Marsh own?
(a) A poker club.
(b) A dance club.
(c) A health club.
(d) A golf club.
9. What kind of accent does the first contact on the blue page have?
(b) New York.
10. What does Mike steal from the first house he visits in Michigan?
(a) A wallet.
(b) A cellphone.
(c) A false ID.
(d) A gun.
11. Why does the Ghost say it is silly to steal an entire safe rather than cracking it?
(a) They might break.
(b) They leave obvious signs of the theft.
(c) They are sometimes equipped with alarms.
(d) They are heavy.
12. How does Mike tell Amelia what took his voice away?
(a) He writes about it.
(b) He draws it.
(c) He pantomimes it.
(d) He shows her the newspaper articles.
13. What does Mike give Lito when he visits Michigan?
(a) A key.
(b) A post card.
(c) A painting.
(d) A stack of money.
14. What kind of tools does Mr. Marsh give Mike in his office?
(a) Lock picking tools.
(b) Artist tools.
(c) Woodoworking tools.
(d) Digging tools.
15. Why does Sleepy Eye kill the assemblyman's partners?
(a) They did not pay their debts on time.
(b) They are no longer useful.
(c) They gave away his name.
(d) They were working with the FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is happening at Mr. Marsh's house when Mike visits Michigan?
2. What is the biggest piece of advice the Ghost gives Mike?
3. Where does Mike first meet with Sleepy Eyes on the first day of school?
4. What happens the day after Mike is able to open the safe?
5. Where is Mike told to go after he makes love to Lucy?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)