Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must be invited.
(b) He must be clean.
(c) He must never enter no matter what.
(d) He must be finished with his work.
2. Why does Mike go to New York?
(a) He has a job there.
(b) He needs a new identity.
(c) He wants to go to school there.
(d) His uncle lives there.
3. What is taken from the first safe Mike cracks?
(c) Gold bricks.
4. How many people live in Julian's house?
5. What does Lucy do when she sees Mike work?
(b) Kisses him.
6. How many people knock on Mike's door when he changes residences after the diamond fiasco?
7. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
(a) Puts him in a police car.
(b) Chains him to the sink.
(c) Locks him in the closet.
(d) Punches him unconscious.
8. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 25 minutes.
9. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
(a) Tell others what he is doing.
(b) Look at Amelia.
(c) Take breaks.
(d) Leave the work site.
10. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
(a) Stock notes.
(c) Gold bars.
11. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
(b) Bad stories from their past.
12. What is the name of Amelia's boyfriend?
13. Who calls the Blue Crew steady and reliable?
(a) Uncle Lito.
(c) The Man From Detroit.
(d) The Ghost.
14. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
(a) A school for the deaf.
(b) A school for the disabled.
(c) A school for the blind.
(d) A school for the truant.
15. How long does Mike say it took him to get to his first job?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the men explain the problem with the diamond heist?
2. __________ is called the first time Mike is arrested.
3. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
4. What does Mike use to escape?
5. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)