|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
(b) He had a dream about it.
(c) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(d) A student at the deaf school showed him.
2. Why do the people at the Higgins Institute think Mike should get over his trauma?
(a) It was long ago.
(b) It happened in another place.
(c) He was not physically harmed.
(d) He was too young to remember.
3. What pager is beeping after Mike escapes from the guards at the diamond house?
(a) The black pager.
(b) The white pager.
(c) The blue pager.
(d) The red pager.
4. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
(a) Opens his locker.
(b) Trains him for football.
(c) Draws his portrait.
(d) Writes a poem about him.
5. Who concocts an alibi for Brian?
(a) His friends.
(b) His father.
(d) His brother.
6. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
(a) A silent alarm went off.
(b) The rocks are fake.
(c) There were camera on the premises.
(d) They left prints.
7. What does Mr. Martie teach?
8. Where is the real safe found on the second try of the diamond heist?
(a) Under the bed.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Behind the refridgerator.
(d) Inside the fake.
9. Why doesn't Mike talk to his lawyer the first time he is arrested?
(a) He is a mute.
(b) He is afraid.
(c) He is worried about getting someone in trouble.
(d) Lito tells him not to.
10. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
(a) Aston Marton.
11. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
(a) Leave the work site.
(b) Tell others what he is doing.
(c) Take breaks.
(d) Look at Amelia.
12. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
(a) Mr. Martie.
13. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must be clean.
(b) He must never enter no matter what.
(c) He must be invited.
(d) He must be finished with his work.
14. What is the first thing Mike drew in school?
(a) A house.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A flower.
(d) A grave.
15. Where does Mike hide when he sees security guards?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The safe.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) The closet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mike supposed to be from during his first job with the CA Crew?
2. Where did the CA Crew meet?
3. How does Mike leave the area after the diamond fiasco?
4. Why does Mike go to New York?
5. How long has Mike been wearing the orange jumpsuit?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)