|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brian's father's job?
(c) Police man.
(d) State trooper.
2. Where does Mike say he bought locks to practice on when he was beginning?
(a) Rennovation sites.
(b) Old houses.
(c) Antique stores.
(d) Lumber yards.
3. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
(a) Writes a poem about him.
(b) Opens his locker.
(c) Draws his portrait.
(d) Trains him for football.
4. What is Julian's secret room hidden by?
(a) A fireplace.
(b) A stove.
(c) A desk.
(d) A book case.
5. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
(b) A student at the deaf school showed him.
(c) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(d) He had a dream about it.
6. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 25 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
7. What is Lito's job?
(a) He owns a pawn shop.
(b) He is a bus driver.
(c) He owns a liquor store.
(d) He deals drugs.
8. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
9. What does Mr. Martie teach?
10. What is Mike's new name on his fake license?
11. Who taught Mike to crack safes?
(a) The Ghost.
(b) The Man From Detroit.
12. How many people live in Julian's house?
13. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
14. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
(b) Runs away.
(c) Saves the fish.
(d) Smashes it more.
15. What is Mr. Randolph's occupation?
(b) Parole Officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
2. Who finds the real safe on the second try of the diamond heist?
3. What causes Mike to go to the diner after the diamond heist?
4. Where is Mike supposed to be from during his first job with the CA Crew?
5. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)