|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mike escape after Bigmouth is shot?
(a) He kicks open the door.
(b) He slides out the window.
(c) He shoots the guard.
(d) He picks his handcuffs.
2. Where does Mike stay in New York?
(a) An abandoned motel.
(b) A train depot.
(c) A store basement.
(d) A Chinese restaurant.
3. What does Mike use to escape?
(a) The window turner.
(b) A soda can.
(d) A tooth brush.
4. What is the group in CA called?
(a) The Green Crew.
(b) The Blue Crew.
(c) The Black Crew.
(d) The White Crew.
5. How many people knock on Mike's door when he changes residences after the diamond fiasco?
6. Why doesn't Mike talk to his lawyer the first time he is arrested?
(a) He is worried about getting someone in trouble.
(b) Lito tells him not to.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is a mute.
7. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must be clean.
(b) He must be finished with his work.
(c) He must be invited.
(d) He must never enter no matter what.
8. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
(a) It angers him.
(b) He is jealous.
(c) He sees it as a challenge.
(d) He thinks it is cool.
9. What favor does Mike do for Brian Hauser?
(a) Trains him for football.
(b) Writes a poem about him.
(c) Opens his locker.
(d) Draws his portrait.
10. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
11. What does the man who robs Lito ask about?
(b) The shop.
(c) His wife.
(d) The telephone.
12. Where did the CA Crew meet?
(a) A board meeting.
(b) A juvenile center.
(d) A school.
13. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
(a) Saves the fish.
(c) Smashes it more.
(d) Runs away.
14. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
15. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
(a) Chains him to the sink.
(b) Locks him in the closet.
(c) Punches him unconscious.
(d) Puts him in a police car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
2. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
3. What job does Mr. Marsh give Mike for his service?
4. Why does Mike go to New York?
5. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)