|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
(a) Aston Marton.
2. How many people knock on Mike's door when he changes residences after the diamond fiasco?
3. What is Mr. Randolph's occupation?
(a) Parole Officer.
4. What does Lucy do when she sees Mike work?
(a) Kisses him.
5. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
(a) Mr. Martie.
6. What was Mike called when he was 8 years old?
(a) The Miracle Orphan.
(b) The Miracle Boy.
(c) The Boy Wonder.
(d) The Lock Artist.
7. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(c) Valentine's Day.
8. What is Brian's father's job?
(c) Police man.
(d) State trooper.
9. Where does Julian live?
(a) Great Street.
(b) Grimmald Street.
(c) Grant street.
(d) Grommet Street.
10. What is the name of the second security guard at the diamond house?
11. What is the first thing Mike drew in school?
(a) A grave.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A flower.
(d) A house.
12. Why doesn't Mike talk to his lawyer the first time he is arrested?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He is a mute.
(c) He is worried about getting someone in trouble.
(d) Lito tells him not to.
13. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) He has a part in the graduation.
(b) Griffin is going to art school.
(c) He meets Amelia.
(d) There is a big art display featuring his work.
14. How long has Mike been wearing the orange jumpsuit?
(a) 9 years.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 6 years.
(d) 8 years.
15. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
(c) Sign Language.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
2. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
3. What does Mike use to escape?
4. What pager is beeping after Mike escapes from the guards at the diamond house?
5. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)