|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls the Blue Crew steady and reliable?
(b) The Man From Detroit.
(c) The Ghost.
(d) Uncle Lito.
2. What is Brian's father's job?
(a) Police man.
(c) State trooper.
3. What is the group in CA called?
(a) The Black Crew.
(b) The Green Crew.
(c) The Blue Crew.
(d) The White Crew.
4. What pager is beeping after Mike escapes from the guards at the diamond house?
(a) The white pager.
(b) The blue pager.
(c) The black pager.
(d) The red pager.
5. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
(a) Helping Mike.
(b) Reading too much.
(c) Drawing too much.
(d) Talking to Mike.
6. What is the name of the second security guard at the diamond house?
7. Why does Mike go to New York?
(a) His uncle lives there.
(b) He wants to go to school there.
(c) He needs a new identity.
(d) He has a job there.
8. How long does Mike say it took him to get to his first job?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
9. Why does Ramona go shopping in Beverly Hills?
(a) To put up an alibi.
(b) To get Mike some clothes.
(c) To get needed supplies.
(d) To pass the time.
10. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
(a) Aston Marton.
11. How many people live in Julian's house?
12. What is taken from the first safe Mike cracks?
(c) Gold bricks.
13. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
(c) Sign Language.
14. Where did the CA Crew meet?
(a) A board meeting.
(c) A school.
(d) A juvenile center.
15. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) He has a part in the graduation.
(b) He meets Amelia.
(c) Griffin is going to art school.
(d) There is a big art display featuring his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lito's job?
2. What kind of school is the Higgins Institute?
3. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
4. Who gave Mike the pagers?
5. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)