|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mike say it took him to get to his first job?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
2. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
3. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
(b) Sign Language.
4. Where does Mike hide when he sees security guards?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) The safe.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) The closet.
5. What does Lucy do when she sees Mike work?
(a) Kisses him.
6. Why doesn't Mike talk to his lawyer the first time he is arrested?
(a) He is a mute.
(b) He is worried about getting someone in trouble.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) Lito tells him not to.
7. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
(b) Aston Marton.
8. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
9. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
10. Who finds the real safe on the second try of the diamond heist?
11. Where did the CA Crew meet?
(a) A board meeting.
(b) A juvenile center.
(d) A school.
12. Why is the heat in the house on Laurel up so high?
(a) To make it feel like home.
(b) To mask the need for workers.
(c) To get the owners out.
(d) To neutralize the sensors.
13. Whom did the break in scare the most at the Marsh house?
(b) Mrs. Marsh.
(d) Mr. Marsh.
14. What is Mike's first experience with combination locks?
(a) His school locker.
(b) His uncle's safe.
(c) His bike lock.
(d) His home padlock.
15. What is Lito's job?
(a) He owns a pawn shop.
(b) He owns a liquor store.
(c) He is a bus driver.
(d) He deals drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julian live?
2. How does Mike get to his apartment after escaping the guards at the diamond house?
3. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
4. What is Brian's father's job?
5. What does the man who robs Lito ask about?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)