|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Mike taught at the Higgins Institute?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
2. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
(a) Her room.
(b) The woods.
(c) The pool.
(d) Her portfolio.
3. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
4. What is Mike's new name on his fake license?
5. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
6. Who concocts an alibi for Brian?
(a) His father.
(c) His friends.
(d) His brother.
7. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) He has a part in the graduation.
(b) There is a big art display featuring his work.
(c) Griffin is going to art school.
(d) He meets Amelia.
8. Who throws a big party on the last day of Mike's Junior year?
(b) Mr. Martie.
9. What language does Mike learn at the Higgins Institute?
(a) Sign Language.
10. Where does Mike stay in New York?
(a) A store basement.
(b) A train depot.
(c) A Chinese restaurant.
(d) An abandoned motel.
11. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 25 minutes.
(d) 3 hours.
12. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
(b) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(c) A student at the deaf school showed him.
(d) He had a dream about it.
13. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
(c) Aston Marton.
14. With whom is Mike afraid of getting in trouble the first time he is arrested?
15. What is the group in CA called?
(a) The White Crew.
(b) The Blue Crew.
(c) The Black Crew.
(d) The Green Crew.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Brian's father's job?
2. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
3. For whom does Mike work as part of his sentence?
4. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
5. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)