|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mike's new name on his fake license?
2. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Valentine's Day.
3. What is the name of the second security guard at the diamond house?
4. What does Mike bring to communicate with Amelia?
(a) A stick to draw.
(b) A lap top.
(c) A comic book.
(d) Paper and a pencil.
5. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
(a) He must never enter no matter what.
(b) He must be finished with his work.
(c) He must be invited.
(d) He must be clean.
6. What is the group in CA called?
(a) The Green Crew.
(b) The Black Crew.
(c) The White Crew.
(d) The Blue Crew.
7. What is Mike's first experience with combination locks?
(a) His school locker.
(b) His home padlock.
(c) His bike lock.
(d) His uncle's safe.
8. What is taken from the first safe Mike cracks?
(a) Gold bricks.
9. What does Bigmouth want Mike to help him steal?
(a) Gold bars.
(c) Stock notes.
10. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
(a) A party.
(c) A robbery.
(d) A prank.
11. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
(a) Her portfolio.
(b) Her room.
(c) The pool.
(d) The woods.
12. How does Mike leave the area after the diamond fiasco?
(a) He takes the train.
(b) He takes the bus.
(c) He takes a cab.
(d) He hitch hikes.
13. Where does the diamond fiasco happen.
(a) New Jersey.
14. Where is Mike supposed to be from during his first job with the CA Crew?
15. How does Mike differentiate between the pagers?
(a) The tone of the beeps.
(b) The initials of the senders.
(c) The size of the pagers.
(d) The colors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
2. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
3. What does the security guard do with Mike after Bigmouth is shot?
4. Who tackles Mike after the aquarium is smashed?
5. Where does Mike go after the diamond fiasco?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)