|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the last day of school a big deal on Mike's Junior year?
(a) There is a big art display featuring his work.
(b) He meets Amelia.
(c) He has a part in the graduation.
(d) Griffin is going to art school.
2. How long does it take Mike to open his first safe on a job?
(a) 2 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 25 minutes.
3. What causes Mike to go to the diner after the diamond heist?
4. What is the first thing Mike drew in school?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A flower.
(c) A house.
(d) A grave.
5. How long is Mike taught at the Higgins Institute?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 2 years.
6. How does Mike describe his talents?
(a) Dangerous or sweet.
(b) Useless or illegal.
(c) Lethal or unexpected.
(d) Brilliant or ordinary.
7. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
8. How did Mike learn to pick locks?
(a) He had a dream about it.
(b) He worked on one of Lito's old locks.
(c) A student at the deaf school showed him.
(d) He picked the locls of his room at the Higgins Insitute.
9. Where is the real safe found on the second try of the diamond heist?
(a) Inside the fake.
(b) In the closet.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Behind the refridgerator.
10. What is Lito's job?
(a) He deals drugs.
(b) He owns a liquor store.
(c) He is a bus driver.
(d) He owns a pawn shop.
11. Where does Mike hide the portrait of Amelia?
(a) The pool.
(b) The woods.
(c) Her room.
(d) Her portfolio.
12. Who finds the real safe on the second try of the diamond heist?
13. Where does Mike say he bought locks to practice on when he was beginning?
(a) Rennovation sites.
(b) Lumber yards.
(c) Antique stores.
(d) Old houses.
14. What was Mike called when he was 8 years old?
(a) The Boy Wonder.
(b) The Miracle Orphan.
(c) The Lock Artist.
(d) The Miracle Boy.
15. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) New Year's Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the problem with the diamond heist?
2. Who concocts an alibi for Brian?
3. What is Mr. Randolph's occupation?
4. What must happen for Mike to enter the house while working for Mr. Marsh?
5. Why does Ramona go shopping in Beverly Hills?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)