|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do football players want to use Mike's skills for on the last day of school?
(a) A robbery.
(b) A prank.
(c) A party.
2. What causes Mike to go to the diner after the diamond heist?
3. Whom did the break in scare the most at the Marsh house?
(c) Mrs. Marsh.
(d) Mr. Marsh.
4. What does Amelia want to share with Mike?
(d) Bad stories from their past.
5. How long is Mike taught at the Higgins Institute?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
6. What kind of vehicle does Ramona have?
(d) Aston Marton.
7. What does Amelia's boyfriend chide her for?
(a) Reading too much.
(b) Helping Mike.
(c) Talking to Mike.
(d) Drawing too much.
8. What does Mr. Marsh forbid Mike to do?
(a) Tell others what he is doing.
(b) Take breaks.
(c) Look at Amelia.
(d) Leave the work site.
9. What is the name of the second security guard at the diamond house?
10. Where is the real safe found on the second try of the diamond heist?
(a) In the closet.
(b) Behind the refridgerator.
(c) Under the bed.
(d) Inside the fake.
11. How does Mike differentiate between the pagers?
(a) The size of the pagers.
(b) The colors.
(c) The initials of the senders.
(d) The tone of the beeps.
12. How does Griffin King respond to Mike's muteness?
(a) He sees it as a challenge.
(b) It angers him.
(c) He is jealous.
(d) He thinks it is cool.
13. What does Mike do when the aquarium is broken?
(a) Saves the fish.
(b) Runs away.
(c) Smashes it more.
14. Who is the first of the CA Crew to enter the Hollywood house?
15. What does Mr. Martie teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mike bring to communicate with Amelia?
2. Who finds the real safe on the second try of the diamond heist?
3. Why do the people at the Higgins Institute think Mike should get over his trauma?
4. Where do the men explain the problem with the diamond heist?
5. What holiday does Mike work for Bigmouth on?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)