|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first time Alicia used the term "senor"?
(a) She wanted to write a letter.
(b) She needed her blindfold tightened.
(c) She had to go to the bathroom.
(d) She wanted another blanket.
2. What meal did Alicia cook on the day she and her husband were arrested?
(a) Churros and chocolate.
3. With what were Braco and Benja injected before they were moved?
4. With whom is Maria Elena in love?
(d) Juan Pablo.
5. What poster is on the wall of the bathroom?
(a) A poster of Peron.
(b) A poster with a map of Argentina.
(c) A poster of a puppy.
(d) A poster of a blindfolded young man.
6. Why were the high school students taken to the Little School?
(a) They were out after curfew.
(b) They disobeyed their professor.
(c) They stole from a grocery store.
(d) They distributed pamphlets.
7. Before the rainstorm, how long had it been since she washed her hands?
(a) 20 days.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 5 days.
8. Where did most of the guards at the Little School come from?
(a) The Latin American Group.
(b) The Rebellion Nacional.
(c) The Gendarme Nacional.
(d) The Argentine militia.
9. What does Alicia's husband answer when Chiche asks why they became subversives?
(a) They thought it would be fun.
(b) They hate the government.
(c) They were forced to become subversives.
(d) They went to the university.
10. How long has it been since to two women have been able to talk?
(a) Two days.
(b) Six hours.
(c) Three hours.
(d) Five days.
11. What does eating the bread remind the prisoner of?
(a) It reminds them of the guards.
(b) It reminds them of their homes.
(c) It reminds them of their spouses.
(d) It reminds them of their fight.
12. What experience does Zorzal have with delivering babies?
(a) He has no experience at all.
(b) He was present when his wife gave birth years ago.
(c) He was in medical school before the Little School.
(d) He has helped animals in the country deliver babies.
13. How are the prisoners required to address the guards?
(a) As "master."
(b) As "ma'am."
(c) As "senor."
(d) As "soldier."
14. How many permanent shift supervisors were there at the Little School?
15. How were Maria Elena and Benja killed?
(a) They were starved.
(b) They were shot.
(c) They were not killed, they are still alive.
(d) They contracted diseases.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what does Vaca, a fat guard, spray the prisoners?
2. With whom was Graciela arrested?
3. What does the shadow of life wear on her shoulders?
4. What does Viejo do when Alicia asks him to use the restroom?
5. Why is Hugo suffering from stomach cramps?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)