1. To whom is the book dedicated?
Alicia's brother Daniel.
2. What picture introduces each chapter of the book?
A picture of a blindfolded woman.
3. At the Little School, what are inmates required to wear at all times?
4. How long does Alicia Partnoy spend in the Little School before being transferred?
More than three months.
5. What is the official status of the inmates at the Little School?
6. What does her husband do when he is tortured?
He sings a lullaby.
7. What does the "little frog" represent?
The song of the human heart.
This section contains 4,481 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)