|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alicia's mother brag that her children do?
(a) Daniel writes poems and Jaime illustrates them.
(b) Jaime writes poems and Daniel illustrates them.
(c) Daniel writes poems and Alicia illustrates them.
(d) Alicia writes poems and Daniel illustrates them.
2. By the time she is offered her third shower, how long has Alicia been at the Little School?
(a) Two months.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Four months.
(d) Three weeks.
3. Where do the prisoners go to relieve themselves?
(a) The bucket.
(b) The latrine.
(c) The hallway bathroom.
(d) The guard's bathroom.
4. Why is this day different?
(a) It is windy.
(b) It is raining.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is cold.
5. How are the prisoners required to address the guards?
(a) As "master."
(b) As "ma'am."
(c) As "senor."
(d) As "soldier."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the game end as quickly as it begins?
2. What does Alicia worry about when her communication method does not work?
3. What does she suggest to Maria Elena to help her sleep?
4. Though the game is cruel, what does Alicia secretly enjoy?
5. What does the protagonist notice on the floor by her bed?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)