|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what are the prisoners constantly looking for in their beds?
(b) Bed bugs.
(d) Bread crumbs.
2. What does Chamame claim he allowed Graciela to do?
(a) Take a shower.
(b) Use the guards' restroom.
(c) Take a walk outside.
(d) Write a letter to her family.
3. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
(a) The exercise trip.
(b) The trip to the lunch room.
(c) The trip to the torture room.
(d) The trip to the latrine.
4. After her experience, what word does Alicia use to describe God?
(a) She sees God as false.
(b) She sees God as a pretext.
(c) She sees God at life.
(d) She sees God as consuming.
5. In the Little School, who calls Alicia by her name?
(a) The guards.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Alicia learn to interpret Vasca's mood?
2. For what medicine must Alicia ask the doctor?
3. In Chapter One, when has the protagonist always thought the police would come for her?
4. As children, what did Alicia's brother call her?
5. Which guard allows them to disregard Bruja's order?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)