|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alicia worry about when her communication method does not work?
(a) She worries that her mind's eye is blind as well.
(b) She worries that her messages have not gotten through.
(c) She worries that her pigeons are dead.
(d) She worries that the rain has washed away her writing.
2. What does her husband do when he is tortured?
(a) He is absolutely silent.
(b) He screams and cries.
(c) He tells all the political secrets.
(d) He sings a lullaby.
3. Why was Alicia forced to seek shelter once at Nestor and Mary's house?
(a) She and her husband had a fight.
(b) Her uncle had been kidnapped.
(c) She got caught in an electrical storm.
(d) She was being watched by the government.
4. Which guard allows the prisoners to talk?
5. With whom is Maria Elena in love?
(a) Juan Pablo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the prisoners do to keep up their spirits?
2. How long has it been since to two women have been able to talk?
3. How did the guards attempt to clean after giving the toothbrushes?
4. In what ceremony did Alicia participate, reading the Bible?
5. What kind of treatment was Graciela given?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)