|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-17, Forms of Address, Poetry.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concession have the guards made for the pregnant woman?
(a) She is allowed to write letters to home.
(b) She is allowed to use their bathroom.
(c) She is allowed to eat more.
(d) She is allowed multiple trips to the latrine.
2. Through her telepathy experiment, of what fact is Alicia certain, though she cannot know?
(a) She is certain that the revolution has begun.
(b) She is certain that her daughter is captured.
(c) She is certain that her husband is dead.
(d) She is certain that one of her grandfathers has died.
3. In what ceremony did Alicia participate, reading the Bible?
(a) In Nestor and Mary's wedding.
(b) In Graciela's confirmation.
(c) In Ruth's baptism.
(d) In Maria Elena's inauguration.
4. What does Alicia refuse to do, though directly commanded by Loro and Peine?
(a) She refuses to talk about her daughter.
(b) She refuses to slap Hugo in the face.
(c) She refuses to use the latrine.
(d) She refuses to stop talking.
5. What physical trait does Alicia note about Patichoti?
(a) He wears glasses.
(b) His eyes are brown.
(c) He has six toes on one foot.
(d) He is missing a leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Viejo do when Alicia asks him to use the restroom?
2. What excuse do the guards give for putting men in dresses?
3. How many times around the table did the doctor prescribe?
4. What kind of treatment was Graciela given?
5. How many times a day are the prisoners allowed to relieve themselves?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)