|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9, My Nose, Religion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alicia worry about when her communication method does not work?
(a) She worries that her mind's eye is blind as well.
(b) She worries that her messages have not gotten through.
(c) She worries that her pigeons are dead.
(d) She worries that the rain has washed away her writing.
2. What is the guards' excuse for giving the prisoners treats?
(a) They feel sorry for the malnourished prisoners.
(b) They want them to confess so they give them treats as incentive.
(c) To celebrate the capture of new prisoners.
(d) For holidays and birthdays.
3. How does Alicia feel about her allergies?
(a) She is completely indifferent.
(b) She feels they are a complete disadvantage.
(c) She feels they are equally advantageous and disadvantageous.
(d) She feels they are a complete advantage.
4. For what medicine must Alicia ask the doctor?
(a) An antihistamine.
(b) An anti-inflammatory.
(c) A fever reducer.
(d) A multi-vitamin.
5. What is the guards' nickname for Alicia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What strange tactic does Alicia try to get in touch with her family?
2. When the visitor promises her a treat, what room is Alicia staying in?
3. What was Partnoy's weight during her captivity?
4. How many times a day are the prisoners allowed to relieve themselves?
5. When Abuelo catches Alicia talking, what does Chiche threaten to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)