|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9, My Nose, Religion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which guard does Graciela ask about Raul?
2. What physical problem had Alicia's nose caused her in the past?
(b) Ill-fitting sunglasses.
(c) Respiratory problems.
(d) Disproportionate photographs.
3. What does Alicia specifically not want from God?
(a) She does not want her daughter to be taken.
(b) She does not want to become a martyr.
(c) She does not want her husband to be taken.
(d) She does not want to denounce her faith.
4. Where do the prisoners go to relieve themselves?
(a) The bucket.
(b) The latrine.
(c) The guard's bathroom.
(d) The hallway bathroom.
5. Why is Benja thus nicknamed?
(a) He is trying to keep the guards from calling him his true name.
(b) It was is final alias.
(c) He detests his full name.
(d) He is the youngest of the group, like Benjamin in the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nestor's nickname for Alicia?
2. What idea do Loro and Bruja force on the prisoners for their entertainment?
3. Though the game is cruel, what does Alicia secretly enjoy?
4. Why is Alicia surprised at Chiche's threat?
5. In the Little School, who calls Alicia by her name?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)