|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3, Latrine, Birthday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a teenager, with what political movement was Partnoy involved?
2. What treat was Alicia promised for her birthday?
(a) A cheeseburger.
(b) A visit with her husband.
(c) A letter from her daughter.
(d) A soda.
3. What does Partnoy do to oppose the new military regime?
(a) She produces and distributes pamphlets.
(b) She organizes strikes and raids.
(c) She confronts the General.
(d) She lobbies for aid from other countries.
4. To whom is the book dedicated?
(a) Alicia's mother and father.
(b) Alicia's daughter.
(c) Alicia's brother Daniel.
(d) Alicia's sister Daniella.
5. What picture introduces each chapter of the book?
(a) A picture of the Little School.
(b) A picture of a baby.
(c) A picture of a blindfolded woman.
(d) A picture of a plastic daisy.
Short Answer Questions
1. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
2. How long does Alicia Partnoy spend in the Little School before being transferred?
3. What shoes does the protagonist wear during the beginning of her stay at the Little School?
4. What organization involved the mothers of disappeared people?
5. At the Little School, what are inmates required to wear at all times?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)