|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3, Latrine, Birthday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Though the game is cruel, what does Alicia secretly enjoy?
(a) She enjoys her tennis shoes.
(b) She enjoys the guards' stupidity.
(c) She enjoys the feeling of running.
(d) She enjoys the hot sun.
2. What does Loro do when she refuses his command?
(a) He pushes her into the latrine.
(b) He takes away her pillow and blanket.
(c) He threatens to kill her daughter.
(d) He slaps her twelve times.
3. What does Alicia refuse to do, though directly commanded by Loro and Peine?
(a) She refuses to stop talking.
(b) She refuses to talk about her daughter.
(c) She refuses to slap Hugo in the face.
(d) She refuses to use the latrine.
4. What shoes does the protagonist wear during the beginning of her stay at the Little School?
(a) High heels that are too small.
(b) Mismatched house slippers, one with a plastic daisy.
(d) Swim fins.
5. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
(a) The trip to the torture room.
(b) The trip to the latrine.
(c) The trip to the lunch room.
(d) The exercise trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, when has the protagonist always thought the police would come for her?
2. When the visitor promises her a treat, what room is Alicia staying in?
3. From what condition did most of the prisoners suffer?
4. In what year did Partnoy return to her homeland?
5. What organization involved the mothers of disappeared people?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)