|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3, Latrine, Birthday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the prisoners go to relieve themselves?
(a) The bucket.
(b) The guard's bathroom.
(c) The hallway bathroom.
(d) The latrine.
2. Who is Chiche?
(a) He is Maria Elena's husband.
(b) He is Alicia's husband.
(c) He is the General.
(d) He is a shift supervisor.
3. Why does the game end as quickly as it begins?
(a) All the prisoners attempt escape.
(b) Maria Elena faints out of weakness.
(c) It begins to rain.
(d) The guards get in trouble.
4. What kind of paper does the guard give to Alicia?
(a) Toilet paper.
(d) Construction paper.
5. What does Partnoy do to oppose the new military regime?
(a) She produces and distributes pamphlets.
(b) She confronts the General.
(c) She lobbies for aid from other countries.
(d) She organizes strikes and raids.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, when has the protagonist always thought the police would come for her?
2. What idea do Loro and Bruja force on the prisoners for their entertainment?
3. How many times a day are the prisoners allowed to relieve themselves?
4. What does her husband do when he is tortured?
5. At the Little School, what are inmates required to wear at all times?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)