|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3, Latrine, Birthday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What letters does Partnoy read on the house when she arrives at the Little School?
(a) G.L., El Grupo Libres.
(b) O.A., Organizacion Argentina.
(c) P.P., Politica Peron.
(d) A.A.A., Alianza Anticomunita Argentina.
2. To whom is the book dedicated?
(a) Alicia's sister Daniella.
(b) Alicia's mother and father.
(c) Alicia's daughter.
(d) Alicia's brother Daniel.
3. In what year did Partnoy return to her homeland?
(a) The fall of 1983.
(b) The winter of 1985.
(c) The spring of 1986.
(d) The summer of 1984.
4. Though the game is cruel, what does Alicia secretly enjoy?
(a) She enjoys the hot sun.
(b) She enjoys the guards' stupidity.
(c) She enjoys the feeling of running.
(d) She enjoys her tennis shoes.
5. What is the guards' euphemism for death and burial?
(a) "The end of the day."
(b) "See how the radishes grow."
(c) "Back to the beginning."
(d) "Eternal darkness."
Short Answer Questions
1. When the visitor promises her a treat, what room is Alicia staying in?
2. What kind of paper does the guard give to Alicia?
3. Where do the prisoners go to relieve themselves?
4. As a teenager, with what political movement was Partnoy involved?
5. What does Loro do when she refuses his command?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)