|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3, Latrine, Birthday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many Argentines "disappeared" between 1976 and 1979?
(a) Almost 30,000.
(b) Almost 15,000.
(c) Exactly 24,594.
(d) Over 50,000.
2. What was Partnoy's weight during her captivity?
(a) 75 pounds.
(b) 105 pounds.
(c) 95 pounds.
(d) 135 pounds.
3. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
(a) The exercise trip.
(b) The trip to the latrine.
(c) The trip to the lunch room.
(d) The trip to the torture room.
4. What does Partnoy do to oppose the new military regime?
(a) She lobbies for aid from other countries.
(b) She organizes strikes and raids.
(c) She produces and distributes pamphlets.
(d) She confronts the General.
5. What does her husband do when he is tortured?
(a) He tells all the political secrets.
(b) He is absolutely silent.
(c) He sings a lullaby.
(d) He screams and cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the protagonist notice on the floor by her bed?
2. What kind of paper does the guard give to Alicia?
3. From what condition did most of the prisoners suffer?
4. How long does Alicia Partnoy spend in the Little School before being transferred?
5. What physical trait does Alicia note about Patichoti?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)