|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2-3, Latrine, Birthday.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What treat was Alicia promised for her birthday?
(a) A letter from her daughter.
(b) A cheeseburger.
(c) A soda.
(d) A visit with her husband.
2. What shoes does the protagonist wear during the beginning of her stay at the Little School?
(a) Swim fins.
(b) Mismatched house slippers, one with a plastic daisy.
(c) High heels that are too small.
3. Though the game is cruel, what does Alicia secretly enjoy?
(a) She enjoys the feeling of running.
(b) She enjoys her tennis shoes.
(c) She enjoys the guards' stupidity.
(d) She enjoys the hot sun.
4. What does Alicia refuse to do, though directly commanded by Loro and Peine?
(a) She refuses to stop talking.
(b) She refuses to use the latrine.
(c) She refuses to slap Hugo in the face.
(d) She refuses to talk about her daughter.
5. What does her husband do when he is tortured?
(a) He is absolutely silent.
(b) He sings a lullaby.
(c) He screams and cries.
(d) He tells all the political secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the "little frog" represent?
2. What organization involved the mothers of disappeared people?
3. As a teenager, with what political movement was Partnoy involved?
4. What physical trait does Alicia note about Patichoti?
5. Which prisoner thinks they are getting privileges as a tactic to break them into cooperation?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)