|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5, My Names, Benja's First Night.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What event caused Alicia and her friends to change their aliases?
(a) Graciela's arrest.
(b) The independence day.
(c) The president's death.
(d) Zulma's arrest.
2. Why does Alicia arm-wrestle Abuelo?
(a) She is going insane with boredom.
(b) She knows he cannot touch her.
(c) She is trying to keep him from beating Benja.
(d) She is feeling competitive and knows she can win.
3. What physical trait does Alicia note about Patichoti?
(a) He has six toes on one foot.
(b) He wears glasses.
(c) His eyes are brown.
(d) He is missing a leg.
4. As a night guard, what does Pato usually do?
(a) He takes them extra times to the latrine.
(b) He drinks booze and falls asleep.
(c) He waked them every hour.
(d) He sneaks them water.
5. Why is Benja thus nicknamed?
(a) He is the youngest of the group, like Benjamin in the Bible.
(b) He is trying to keep the guards from calling him his true name.
(c) It was is final alias.
(d) He detests his full name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Alicia's dress as she peeps under her blindfold?
2. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
3. As a teenager, with what political movement was Partnoy involved?
4. Who is Chiche?
5. What idea do Loro and Bruja force on the prisoners for their entertainment?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)