|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11, A Conversation Under the Rain, A Puzzle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Alicia detect the guard is still in the room, though he tries to fool her into thinking he has left?
(a) She can smell his cigarette smoke.
(b) She can see his feet through her blindfold.
(c) He did not say goodbye.
(d) She has not heard the door shut.
2. What does Alicia refuse to do, though directly commanded by Loro and Peine?
(a) She refuses to talk about her daughter.
(b) She refuses to use the latrine.
(c) She refuses to stop talking.
(d) She refuses to slap Hugo in the face.
3. Why does the game end as quickly as it begins?
(a) All the prisoners attempt escape.
(b) The guards get in trouble.
(c) It begins to rain.
(d) Maria Elena faints out of weakness.
4. For what medicine must Alicia ask the doctor?
(a) A multi-vitamin.
(b) An anti-inflammatory.
(c) An antihistamine.
(d) A fever reducer.
5. Why was Alicia forced to seek shelter once at Nestor and Mary's house?
(a) She was being watched by the government.
(b) She and her husband had a fight.
(c) She got caught in an electrical storm.
(d) Her uncle had been kidnapped.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the nap what time does she wake up?
2. The day Alicia sleeps for eighteen hours, what trip does she miss?
3. With whom is Maria Elena in love?
4. Whose face is Alicia desperately trying to recall?
5. What idea do Loro and Bruja force on the prisoners for their entertainment?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)