|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11, A Conversation Under the Rain, A Puzzle.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her experience, what word does Alicia use to describe God?
(a) She sees God at life.
(b) She sees God as consuming.
(c) She sees God as false.
(d) She sees God as a pretext.
2. On what street do Alicia's parents live?
(a) Paraguay Street.
(b) Uruguay Street.
(c) Ecuador Street.
(d) Chile Street.
3. After Graciela's arrest, what name does Alicia take?
4. When Abuelo catches Alicia talking, what does Chiche threaten to do?
(a) He threatens to make soap out of her.
(b) He threatens to kill her daughter.
(c) He threatens to kill her husband.
(d) He threatens to stop feeding her.
5. By the time she is offered her third shower, how long has Alicia been at the Little School?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Four months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through the peep hole in her blindfold, what does she see Hugo wearing?
2. What kind of treatment was Graciela given?
3. Where do the prisoners go to relieve themselves?
4. From what condition did most of the prisoners suffer?
5. How often is Alicia allowed to see herself in a mirror?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)