|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what does Zelda tell Perdu they call the cancer that Elaia has?
2. In Chapter 32, where does Samy tell Perdu that she used to teach?
3. In Chapter 29, what force is the storm on the Beaufort scale?
4. In Chapter 36, what type of car does Gerard Bonnet lend Perdu?
5. In Manon's Travel Diary at the end of Chapter 33, how many days did she say she and Perdu had?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, how long does Perdu say is the longest that he has ever been genuinely happy in one stretch?
2. In Chapter 29, what is Cuneo wearing as he tends to the woman rescued from the river?
3. In Chapter 34, what time do Perdu and Max return to the barge?
4. In Chapter 24, how often does Perdu send Catherine a card?
5. Who does Cuneo know in a small village called Apremont-sur-Allier?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 24, how does Cuneo describe the woman he is looking for?
2. How did the deer's death affect the men in Chapter 27?
3. How does Southern Lights bring Samy her man?
4. How does Perdu describe Cuisery in Chapter 30?
5. At the end of Chapter 33, what were the only things that Manon took for the cancer and why?
6. What areas does Cuneo lay claim to in Chapter 24 when he joins Perdu and Max on the barge?
7. In Chapter 28, what do Perdu and Cuneo confess?
8. Why did Samy write Southern Lights?
9. In Chapter 22, what is the woman like that Perdu suggests Max dance with?
10. In Chapter 32, what does Samy say that her innate flaw is and what trouble did it cause her?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)