|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 25, what scent does Perdu think he smells?
2. How long has Elaia had cancer in Chapter 27?
(a) About 15 years.
(b) More than 20 years.
(c) 16 years.
(d) 19 years.
3. What month is it in Chapter 34?
4. In Chapter 24, what is the name of the cargo vessel that Cuneo is looking for?
5. In Manon's diary at the end of Chapter 21, when was she marrying Luc?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, how many nuclear power stations have the men passed?
2. In Chapter 35, what color car do Perdu and Max rent?
3. In Chapter 27, what does Cuneo say that Apremont is for?
4. In Chapter 23, how many men come to break up the dancing?
5. Who does Cuneo know in a small village called Apremont-sur-Allier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What areas does Cuneo lay claim to in Chapter 24 when he joins Perdu and Max on the barge?
2. In Chapter 32, what does Samy say that her innate flaw is and what trouble did it cause her?
3. At the end of Chapter 33, what were the only things that Manon took for the cancer and why?
4. Why does Cuneo join Perdu and Max on their voyage in Chapter 23?
5. Why does Cuneo have to leave Zelda and Javier's home before dinner?
6. Why does Samy give Perdu and Max mobile phones in Chapter 35?
7. In Chapter 26, how do Perdu, Max, and Cuneo try to help a drowning deer?
8. In Chapter 25, why are Perdu, Max, and Cuneo told to leave Briare?
9. In Chapter 24, how does Cuneo describe the woman he is looking for?
10. In Chapter 28, what do Perdu and Cuneo confess?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)