|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle do Jordan, Perdu, Pd. D., the cat woman and Cuneo escape in in Chapter 23?
2. In Manon's diary at the end of Chapter 21, how many books did she think that world ruler should have to read?
3. In Chapter 36, what type of car does Gerard Bonnet lend Perdu?
4. What type of trees can be seen along the water at the beginning of Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 21, what type of dancing does P. D. Olson want Max and Perdu to try?
(b) Barn dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Elaia had cancer in Chapter 27?
2. In Chapter 24, who thinks that they saw the cargo vessel that Cuneo is looking for?
3. In Chapter 29, how many times does Perdu let the phone ring when he calls number 27?
4. In Chapter 24, what is the name of the cargo vessel that Cuneo is looking for?
5. In Chapter 22, how old is the woman that Perdu tells Max to dance with?
Short Essay Questions
1. On what conditions does Perdu want Cuneo and Samy to take his barge?
2. What does Olson say about being on Facebook in Chapter 23?
3. In Chapter 32, what does Samy say that her innate flaw is and what trouble did it cause her?
4. In Chapter 26, how do Perdu, Max, and Cuneo try to help a drowning deer?
5. What does Perdu tell Cuneo that Max has lost in Chapter 26?
6. In Chapter 22, what is the woman like that Perdu suggests Max dance with?
7. How does Perdu describe Cuisery in Chapter 30?
8. In Manon's travel diary at the end of Chapter 21, what did Manon say about Luc and Perdu?
9. At the beginning of Chapter 21, what can be seen from the Literary Apothecary barge?
10. What does the woman look like and what does she do when she opens the door the P.D. Olson's home?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)