|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what day did Madame Catherine Le P find a suitcase on the stairs with divorce papers?
2. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Monsieur Perdu's barge before it became the "Literary Apothecary"?
3. What color is the door of the apartment in Chapter 1, where Monsieur Perdu takes a table?
4. In Chapter 1, how long has it been since Monsieur Perdu has entered a room in his house?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 36 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 21 years.
5. In Chapter 3, how many languages has the book Night been translated into?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, how many rooms of his apartment does Monsieur Perdu occupy?
2. In Chapter 4, how thick is the steel gangway that leads to Perdu's bookshop?
3. In Chapter 8, what was the name of Perdu's lover?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, what is the name of the woman that Perdu is helping?
5. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the waiter who is an avid reader?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)