|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, where is the door hidden to the room that Monsieur Perdu has not entered for a long time?
(a) Behind a curtain.
(b) Behind a cupboard.
(c) Behind a wardrobe.
(d) Behind a bookcase.
2. What book does Monsieur Perdu refuse to sell a customer in Chapter 3?
3. What do Madame Bernard and Madame Rosalette want Monsieur Perdu to give in Chapter 1?
4. In Chapter 2, what does Clara Violette do?
5. In Chapter 7, what is the name of the waiter who is an avid reader?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, what day of the week does the therapist Eric Lanson spend the afternoon at the "Literary Apothecary"?
2. In Chapter 3, what was the name of Monsieur Perdu's barge before it became the "Literary Apothecary"?
3. In Chapter 4, how thick is the steel gangway that leads to Perdu's bookshop?
4. In Chapter 8, what was the name of Perdu's lover?
5. In Chapter 2, how many rooms of his apartment does Monsieur Perdu occupy?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)