|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lyon decide to visit Christina without requesting an audience?
(a) He thinks catching Christina off guard is the best way to show her he cares about her.
(b) He does not want Jessica to refuse him.
(c) He does not want Patricia to refuse him.
(d) He thinks Christina will be with another man.
2. According to Jessica, what does Patricia feed on?
3. What did Jessica use to kill the Indian beating White Eagle?
(a) A domesticated wolf.
4. Christina makes mention of which type of animal that later causes Lyon to wonder where she has ever seen one?
5. What is the name of the wife of the Marquess of Lyonwood?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who brings Christina to the tribe's camp?
2. A woman at the party which Lyon and Christina attend arranges a private moment with Christina in the ________.
3. In Christina's grandfather's will, who gets all his money?
4. When Jessica leaves England, how does she feel?
5. In what year did the shaman of the Dakota tribe go off alone to seek a vision from the Great Spirit?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the journal entry dated August 1, 1795.
2. Why does Christina call Lyon a warrior?
3. What excuse does Lyon use to get closer to Christina?
4. How do Lyon and Christina feel about marriage after Christina and Lyon have sexual intercourse?
5. Why doesn't Christina want to stay in England?
6. Describe Black Wolf's reaction to Christina's appearance at the tribe.
7. How does Lyon's tone toward Christina change dramatically at Rhone's house?
8. Describe the relationship between James and Lyon.
9. How does Christina behave unladylike?
10. Why is Christina's virginity significant to the story?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)