|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christina realizes that she can only argue with Lyon when he does which of the following?
(a) Agrees with her.
(b) Leaves her.
(c) Touches her.
(d) Ignores her.
2. For what does Patricia continually berate Jessica?
(a) Leaving Edward.
(b) Burying jewels.
(c) Getting pregnant.
(d) Coming to America.
3. What is the name of Christina's son?
4. Christina tells Lyon that she needs what kind of words to prove that she remains desirable to Lyon?
(a) Strange words.
(b) Sensual words.
(c) Large words.
(d) Soft words.
5. Whom do Christina and Lyon plan to trap?
(c) Lyon's father.
(d) Jessica's father.
6. Which of the following does Christina want Lyon to do?
(a) Have his own bedroom.
(b) Sleep on the floor.
(c) Get angry at Patricia.
(d) Read Jessica's journal.
7. In 1795, where did Patricia live?
(b) New York City.
8. What is the middle name of Christina's son?
9. Jessica and Merry make a pledge regarding ____________.
(a) Their children.
(c) Jacob and Emily.
10. Lyon believes that the key to Christina's past is which of the following?
(a) A missionary.
(b) An Indian man who recently showed up.
(c) A priest.
(d) A friend of her father's.
11. Which of the following people refused to disobey Lyon?
(c) His servants.
12. What is described in the journal entry dated October 20, 1795?
(a) Edward stole the gems.
(b) Jessica met Merry.
(c) Edward tried to kill Christina.
(d) Edward killed the others on the wagon train.
13. What is the name of Lyon's aunt?
14. What is the name of Diana's driver?
15. Lyon learns that Rhone is being charged for doing which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. If Jessica died, what was Merry supposed to do?
2. Which of the following words best describes Jessica's crossing to America?
3. What new pet does Diana get?
4. What was the name of the child Jessica saved?
5. What was the name of the man Jessica and Christina traveled with on the wagon train?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)