|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christina questions Lyon's feelings for which of the following people when they ride in the open buggy?
(a) His dead wife.
(b) His father.
2. Which of the following describes Christina's skills at cards after learning at the tavern?
3. Christina tells Lyon that she needs what kind of words to prove that she remains desirable to Lyon?
(a) Soft words.
(b) Sensual words.
(c) Large words.
(d) Strange words.
4. When Christina finally reveals the truth about her Indian family, how does Lyon claim to feel?
5. What joke does Christina make about pets?
(a) She once owned a turtle.
(b) She once owned a lion.
(c) She once ate a dog.
(d) She one ate a cat.
6. Christina accompanies Lyon to the garden despite which of the following?
(a) Morning sickness.
(d) The flu.
7. When Lyon and Christina kiss, who yells at them to open the door?
(c) Lyon's aunt.
8. Lyon believes that the key to Christina's past is which of the following?
(a) A missionary.
(b) An Indian man who recently showed up.
(c) A priest.
(d) A friend of her father's.
9. What forced Edward to run in the journal entry?
(a) Christina's cries.
(b) An Indian tribesman saw him.
(c) Jessica's screams.
(d) A horse neighed at him.
10. What is described in the journal entry dated October 20, 1795?
(a) Edward tried to kill Christina.
(b) Jessica met Merry.
(c) Edward killed the others on the wagon train.
(d) Edward stole the gems.
11. The letter Christina receives from a missionary says that which of the following has happened?
(a) Her Indian family has died.
(b) Her Indian family was imprisoned.
(c) Lyon has died.
(d) Edward knows where she lives.
12. How old was Christina when Jessica left Patricia's home?
(a) One year.
(b) Three months.
(c) One month.
(d) Three years.
13. What is the name of the man who is bringing charges against Rhone?
14. Lyon tells Christina that she loves him because _____________.
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is romantic.
(d) He is a warrior.
15. If Jessica died, what was Merry supposed to do?
(a) Raise Christina.
(b) Find Edward.
(c) Hide Christina with Patricia.
(d) Take Christina to London.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the entire family sits down for dinner at Lyonwood, how does Lyon feel?
2. Jessica and Merry make a pledge regarding ____________.
3. Christina says that if Lyon's mother is ready to die, what wills he do with her?
4. For what does Patricia continually berate Jessica?
5. Lyon learns that Rhone is being charged for doing which of the following?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)