|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Christina's son?
2. Christina questions Lyon's feelings for which of the following people when they ride in the open buggy?
(a) His father.
(c) His dead wife.
3. What is the middle name of Christina's son?
4. Christina accompanies Lyon to the garden despite which of the following?
(b) Morning sickness.
(d) The flu.
5. Why does Christina think her wedding gown is a waste?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) It will only be worn once.
(c) It reminds her of her mother.
(d) It doesn't even fit her.
6. What is the name of Patricia's husband when Jessica visits her?
7. Which of the following describes Christina's skills at cards after learning at the tavern?
8. What is the name of the man Christina meets at the wedding reception who recounts a story of Lyon questioning Christina's voyage?
9. Christina says that if Lyon's mother is ready to die, what wills he do with her?
(a) Take her to the woods.
(b) Let her rot.
(c) Take her to the hospital.
(d) Kill her.
10. Lyon's aunt urges Christina to talk to Lyon about which of the following?
11. Jessica claimed to pray for __________.
(a) Christina's death.
(c) Edward's death.
(d) Death for herself.
12. The journal entry dated October 11, 1795, is Jessica's narration of ______________.
(a) Leaving Boston.
(b) Giving birth to Christina.
(c) Meeting a friendly Indian tribe.
(d) Marrying Edward.
13. What is the name of the man Lyon believes to be a key to Christina's past?
14. What new pet does Diana get?
(a) A dog.
(b) A cat.
(c) A horse.
(d) A hamster.
15. In 1795, where did Patricia live?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lyon tells Christina that she loves him because _____________.
2. What forced Edward to run in the journal entry?
3. How old was Christina when Jessica left Patricia's home?
4. What was the name of the man Jessica and Christina traveled with on the wagon train?
5. Where did Jessica and Merry live in the winter?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)