|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the scenario in which a man named Brisbane was facing charges for treason?
(a) Brisbane Murder.
(b) Brisbane Incident.
(c) Brisbane Trial.
(d) Brisbane Execution.
2. What does Jessica discover in the journal entry dated September 7, 1795?
(a) She has had a miscarriage.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She will not make it to America.
(d) She is wanted and will be put on trial.
3. Christina questions Lyon's feelings for which of the following people when they ride in the open buggy?
(b) His dead wife.
(d) His father.
4. Why does Diana's driver hesitate to go to the tavern?
(a) It's in a bad area.
(b) He does not like Christina.
(c) Her husband would not approve.
(d) He knows Rhone is there.
5. How were Jessica's companions killed?
(a) They were shot.
(b) Their throats were slashed.
(c) They were caught in a stampede.
(d) They were exexucted for treason.
6. Soon after Christina and Lyon are married and return to his home, Lyon plans to leave for __________.
(b) New York City.
7. What did Edward say about Jessica?
(a) She was not brave.
(b) She was beautiful.
(c) She was not a good mother.
(d) She was not weak minded.
8. Which of the following does Christina want Lyon to do?
(a) Read Jessica's journal.
(b) Sleep on the floor.
(c) Have his own bedroom.
(d) Get angry at Patricia.
9. Christina accompanies Lyon to the garden despite which of the following?
(a) The flu.
(d) Morning sickness.
10. Who tells Christina about James' accident?
(b) Lyon's mother.
11. Jessica claimed to pray for __________.
(a) Christina's death.
(b) Edward's death.
(c) Death for herself.
12. What is the name of the man who is bringing charges against Rhone?
13. If Merry was killed, what was Jessica supposed to do?
(a) Hide with the children in a village.
(b) Take Merry's son to the tribe.
(c) Go back to Edward.
(d) Kill Edward.
14. What is the name of the man Lyon believes to be a key to Christina's past?
15. Christina says that if Lyon's mother is ready to die, what wills he do with her?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Take her to the hospital.
(c) Take her to the woods.
(d) Let her rot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the man Jessica and Christina traveled with on the wagon train?
2. Lyon learns that Rhone is being charged for doing which of the following?
3. What is the name of the man Christina meets at the wedding reception who recounts a story of Lyon questioning Christina's voyage?
4. What is the name of Lyon's aunt?
5. If Jessica died, what was Merry supposed to do?
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)