Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man Christina meets at the wedding reception who recounts a story of Lyon questioning Christina's voyage?
2. Who says that Lyon's act of posting the announcement of his engagement to Christina is romantic?
(a) Lyon's mother.
3. How does Lyon respond to seeing Christina in the tavern?
(a) He yells.
(b) He attacks her.
(c) He ignores her.
(d) He laughs.
4. In the journal entry dated October 1, 1795, why was Jessica's father unhappy to see her?
(a) Edward had not approved the visit.
(b) He did not like that she was pregnant.
(c) Edward had just shown up and threatened him.
(d) He did not know she had been married.
5. In 1795, where did Patricia live?
(c) New York City.
6. Whom do Christina and Lyon plan to trap?
(b) Jessica's father.
(c) Lyon's father.
7. Who sends word of Jessica's whereabouts to Edward?
(a) Her father's servant.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
8. How were Jessica's companions killed?
(a) They were caught in a stampede.
(b) They were shot.
(c) They were exexucted for treason.
(d) Their throats were slashed.
9. The journal entry dated October 11, 1795, is Jessica's narration of ______________.
(a) Marrying Edward.
(b) Meeting a friendly Indian tribe.
(c) Leaving Boston.
(d) Giving birth to Christina.
10. Which of the following words best describes Jessica's crossing to America?
11. When Lyon returns from the tavern, where is Christina sleeping?
(a) In the servant's quarters.
(b) In his room.
(c) In the guest room.
(d) On the floor.
12. Why does Christina think her wedding gown is a waste?
(a) It will only be worn once.
(b) It is too expensive.
(c) It doesn't even fit her.
(d) It reminds her of her mother.
13. On what day is Jessica's final entry?
(a) August 20.
(b) July 20.
(c) May 20.
(d) June 20.
14. After reading the letter from the missionary, what is Christina's immediate reaction?
(a) To verify that Lyon knows of the information included in the letter.
(b) To verify that her marriage is legal.
(c) To verify her mother is still alive.
(d) To verify the letter is real.
15. Why did Jessica leave the wagon train?
(a) She was scared others would die at the hands of Edward.
(b) She grew tired of traveling.
(c) The other travelers kicked her out.
(d) She was disappointed in the other travelers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jessica and Merry live in the winter?
2. For what does Patricia continually berate Jessica?
3. Jessica is certain that Patricia wants to take on Jessica's baby as her own for which reason?
4. What is the name of Diana's driver?
5. After the reception when Lyon attempts to question Christina about her life, how does she respond?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)