|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the reception when Lyon attempts to question Christina about her life, how does she respond?
(a) She evades his questions.
(b) She replies honestly.
(c) She says nothing.
(d) She gets angry.
2. Whom do Christina and Lyon plan to trap?
(a) Jessica's father.
(c) Lyon's father.
3. What is described in the journal entry dated October 20, 1795?
(a) Edward tried to kill Christina.
(b) Edward stole the gems.
(c) Edward killed the others on the wagon train.
(d) Jessica met Merry.
4. What joke does Christina make about pets?
(a) She once owned a lion.
(b) She once owned a turtle.
(c) She one ate a cat.
(d) She once ate a dog.
5. Lyon learns that Rhone is being charged for doing which of the following?
6. Who tells Christina about James' accident?
(d) Lyon's mother.
7. Christina tells Lyon that she needs what kind of words to prove that she remains desirable to Lyon?
(a) Strange words.
(b) Soft words.
(c) Sensual words.
(d) Large words.
8. What is the name of Patricia's husband when Jessica visits her?
9. Christina says that if Lyon's mother is ready to die, what wills he do with her?
(a) Take her to the woods.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Take her to the hospital.
(d) Let her rot.
10. Lyon tells Christina that she loves him because _____________.
(a) He loves her.
(b) He is a warrior.
(c) He is smart.
(d) He is romantic.
11. Which of the following does Christina want Lyon to do?
(a) Get angry at Patricia.
(b) Read Jessica's journal.
(c) Have his own bedroom.
(d) Sleep on the floor.
12. What card game does Christina learn to play at the tavern?
(b) Gin rummy.
(d) Crazy Eights.
13. If Jessica died, what was Merry supposed to do?
(a) Raise Christina.
(b) Hide Christina with Patricia.
(c) Find Edward.
(d) Take Christina to London.
14. Who sends word of Jessica's whereabouts to Edward?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her father's servant.
(c) Her mother.
15. What did Jessica do when she saw a man beating a child, according to her journal entry?
(a) She stabbed the man.
(b) She alerted another man.
(c) She hid until he was finished.
(d) She shot the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose home does Jessica plan to visit after she leaves her father's home?
2. What is the name of the man who is bringing charges against Rhone?
3. When Lyon returns from the tavern, where is Christina sleeping?
4. In 1795, where did Patricia live?
5. What new pet does Diana get?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)