|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christina mean to say when she confuses Lyon with the phrase "all the laws"?
2. On what day is Jessica's account of Edward's kindness written?
(a) August 10.
(b) September 1.
(c) July 29.
(d) October 12.
3. What is the name of the man who enters the party and demands money of wealthy guests?
4. Which word describes the living conditions for the people of Edward's kingdom?
5. What is the name of the woman who brings Christina to the tribe's camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Jessica's account about Edward's kindness, who is he kind to?
2. According to Patricia, why won't Lyon be a good husband for Christina?
3. What animal is Christina compared to by the woman who brings her to the tribe's camp?
4. What is the name of Lyon's wife's doctor?
5. What is the name of the man who is eager to see his wife and son but reluctant to accept Christina?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)