|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1795, where did Patricia live?
(a) New York City.
2. What is the name of the sailor who says he remembers Patricia?
3. What did Jessica use to kill the Indian beating White Eagle?
(a) A domesticated wolf.
4. When Lyon visits his mother and startles his sister, how does he feel?
5. Christina tells Lyon that getting involved with her could result in __________.
(a) His death.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word describes the living conditions for the people of Edward's kingdom?
2. Why does Christina hope that Lyon didn't kill any of the men?
3. Why did Edward follow Jessica and Christina to America?
4. What animal does the shaman of the Dakota tribe see being led by a grey eagle?
5. What animal is Christina compared to by the woman who brings her to the tribe's camp?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)