|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 14 and 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal is Christina compared to by the woman who brings her to the tribe's camp?
2. In the journal entry dated August 20, 1795, what did Jessica walk in on?
(a) Her husband having a sexual encounter.
(b) Her husband lying about money.
(c) Her husband being beaten by a group of men.
(d) Her husband arguing with his father.
3. What is the name of the man Christina meets at the wedding reception who recounts a story of Lyon questioning Christina's voyage?
4. Why does Christina hope that Lyon didn't kill any of the men?
(a) He would go to prison.
(b) It would be a big mess to clean up.
(c) It would make Patricia angry.
(d) He would have to face the "Great Spirit."
5. Where does Christina tell Elbert to put Lyon's shoes?
(a) In a closet.
(b) In the woods.
(c) On the porch.
(d) Under the bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica discover in the journal entry dated September 7, 1795?
2. Lyon compares Christina to which of the following animals?
3. When Lyon and Christina kiss, who yells at them to open the door?
4. Jessica is certain that Patricia wants to take on Jessica's baby as her own for which reason?
5. How does Lyon respond to seeing Christina in the tavern?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)