|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lyon tells Christina that it has been how long since James died that his mother remains in mourning?
(a) Six years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five months.
2. If Christina does not get married, who will get her grandfather's money?
3. What is the name of the man who is eager to see his wife and son but reluctant to accept Christina?
(a) Black Tiger.
(b) Black Hawk.
(c) Black Wolf.
(d) Black Eagle.
4. What is the name of Lyon's wife's doctor?
5. According to Patricia, why won't Lyon be a good husband for Christina?
(a) He likes to gamble and drink.
(b) He is too poor.
(c) He is unattractive.
(d) He is too shrewd.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the journal entry from August 15, 1795, Jessica learns that Edward insists she remain ________.
2. Christina leads Lyon to believe that she was raised in ___________.
3. Why did Edward follow Jessica and Christina to America?
4. What is the name of Lyon's friend who is a guest at Lord Carlson's with Lyon?
5. What is the name of the wife of the Marquess of Lyonwood?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)