|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Christina finally reveals the truth about her Indian family, how does Lyon claim to feel?
2. Why did Lyon believe that Christina had many lovers?
(a) She kissed passionately.
(b) He saw her talking to many men.
(c) Her clothing style was different compared to most women.
(d) She told him so.
3. What was the name of the woman Jessica and Christina traveled with on the wagon train?
4. What does Christina mean to say when she confuses Lyon with the phrase "all the laws"?
5. How does Patricia's husband treat Jessica?
(a) He pretends she isn't there.
(b) He treats her like a servant.
(c) He locks her in a room.
(d) He is kind to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who confronts Lyon at the party?
2. Soon after Christina and Lyon are married and return to his home, Lyon plans to leave for __________.
3. According to Patricia, why won't Lyon be a good husband for Christina?
4. Christina tells Lyon that getting involved with her could result in __________.
5. Which of the following is the title of Christina's father?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)