Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2
1. In what year did the shaman of the Dakota tribe go off alone to seek a vision from the Great Spirit?
2. What animal does the shaman of the Dakota tribe see being led by a grey eagle?
3. What is the name of the woman who brings Christina to the tribe's camp?
4. What animal is Christina compared to by the woman who brings her to the tribe's camp?
5. How old is White Eagle when he is kidnapped?
6. What did Jessica use to kill the Indian beating White Eagle?
(a) A domesticated wolf.
7. In what season did Jessica and Merry live together?
8. What is the name of the man who is eager to see his wife and son but reluctant to accept Christina?
(a) Black Eagle.
(b) Black Wolf.
(c) Black Hawk.
(d) Black Tiger.
This section contains 3,766 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)