Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2
• In 1797, a shaman of the Dakota tribe of the Black Hills receives a vision from the Great Spirit that Grey Eagle will continue to lead the tribe despite the fact that his daughter and grandson have been kidnapped.
• Merry and White Eagle survive being kidnapped and come back to the tribe with Christina, a white girl, who was the daughter of the woman who saves them.
• There is a journal entry dated August 1, 1795, in which Jessica, Christina's mother, gives her first impression of Edward, her future husband.
Chapters 3 and 4
• On August 10, 1795, Jessica wrote that Edward let her remain in England long enough to celebrate her 17th birthday with her father.
• Christina and Lyon have met, and there are problems with communication between them because of language.
• Christina knows Edward, her father, is dangerous because she has read her mother's journal entries.
• Patricia puts together a...
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)