|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Treat Rush and Brad Craft?
(a) American film producers.
2. Who is with Nick in the photo that hangs in his bathroom?
(d) The Prime Minister.
3. What does M. Mitterand say is the "supreme political virtue"?
4. While everyone is waiting for Gerald to come home and deal with the press, what does Catherine put on the record player?
(a) The Clash.
5. What does Treat want to try for lunch?
(a) Kidney pie.
(b) Pansy salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives the Feddens a rococo ewer?
2. What is Treat drinking during his lunch with Nick, Brad, and Wani?
3. What present is received by Toby and Catherine?
4. When do the Feddens usually go to Chez Claude?
5. Why does Nick say Wani bought him the car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jonty Stafford tell Catherine about the Hotel Diocletian?
2. How is Lionel able to get in the house without alerting the press?
3. Why is Rachel so upset with Nick?
4. How does Nick think it is best to deal with Catherine when she is on an "up curve"?
5. Who is Javier?
6. What is mistakenly believed about Market Hall in Barwick?
7. What does Sally Tipper look like?
8. How does Nick know Nat Henmer?
9. What does Wani say he is having a feature on in the premiere issue of Ogee?
10. What is Wobbly Thursday?
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)