|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do the Feddens usually go to Chez Claude?
(a) On someone's birthday.
(b) On their anniversary.
(c) On their last night in France.
(d) On their first night in France.
2. Where is the last place Nick sees Leo alive?
(a) In the keyholder's garden.
(b) At the Shaftesbury.
(c) At the Barwick fête.
(d) At the Ogee office.
3. What is Nick going to do in the afternoon after Wani leaves?
(a) Move to a new apartment.
(b) Sell his car.
(c) Get an HIV test.
(d) Drive to France.
4. What is prize for the welly-whanging champion?
(a) A blue ribbon.
(b) A pig.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) A cow.
5. What is the name of Rosemary's friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Nick and Toby spend the afternoon together, what does Toby bring out by the pool?
2. Who does Nick catch coming out of the same room as Wani during the Feddens' anniversary party?
3. What has the château next to the manor been turned into?
4. How long has Nick lived with the Feddens?
5. Which of Leo's lovers gets asked over to meet his mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Gauguin painting "Le Matin aux Champs" represent, according to Catherine?
2. What does Jonty Stafford tell Catherine about the Hotel Diocletian?
3. What is on the cover of the premiere issue of Ogee?
4. What does Sally Tipper look like?
5. What is on Abbots' Field?
6. How does Barry Groom react to his meeting with the Prime Minister?
7. Who is Nat getting married to?
8. What does Nick fear most after reading the Edelman book?
9. What do Gerald and Jasper do in the fumoir?
10. Who is Javier?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)