|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Treat Rush and Brad Craft?
(a) American film producers.
2. Whose new mobile phone does Gerald use?
3. Who does Catherine think is madly in love with Gerald?
(a) Mrs. Tipper.
(c) Lady Kimbolton.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
4. In the photograph that Gerald has hung in the first floor lavatory of Kensington Park Gardens, who is Gerald shaking hands with?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Sir Lionel.
(d) Ronald Reagan.
5. Where is the last place Nick sees Leo alive?
(a) At the Ogee office.
(b) In the keyholder's garden.
(c) At the Shaftesbury.
(d) At the Barwick fête.
6. What does M. Mitterand say is the "supreme political virtue"?
7. Who has Sophie married?
(b) Nat Henmer.
(c) Jamie Stallard.
(d) Polly Tompkins.
8. What is Elena's first impression of Nick?
(a) That he was good luck.
(b) That he was very trustworthy.
(c) That he was sneaky.
(d) That he was no good.
9. What does Mrs. Avison teach?
10. What school friend of Nick's is also running for office?
(a) Polly Tompkins.
(b) Nat Henmer.
(c) Graham Strong.
(d) Pat Grayson.
11. What has the château next to the manor been turned into?
(a) A conservatory.
(b) A retirement home.
(c) A stable.
(d) A hotel.
12. What is Nick's license number?
(a) NICK 6.
(b) NG ONE.
(c) NG 2485.
(d) NICK 1.
13. When everyone else goes to Chez Claude and Toby and Nick stay home, what does Toby make Nick for lunch?
14. What is the name of Rosemary's friend?
15. What does Wani rename the Clerkenwell Building?
(a) Baalbek House.
(c) Ogee II.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Maurice have rich food?
2. Why does Nick steal ten shillings when he is a child?
3. Where is Catherine thinking of buying property?
4. What is Nick going to do in the afternoon after Wani leaves?
5. What is the only opera Lady Partridge has ever seen?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)