|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Latin phrase does the Eros scene on the ewer represent, according to Nick?
(a) Mors Vincit Omnia.
(b) A Bene Placito.
(c) Omnia Vincit Amor.
(d) Veni Vedi Vici.
2. Who is with Nick in the photo that hangs in his bathroom?
(a) The Prime Minister.
3. Whose new mobile phone does Gerald use?
4. What does Geoffrey call the media?
5. Where do Rachel and Gerald end up hanging their Gauguin?
(a) Next to the piano.
(b) In their bedroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In Nick's room.
6. Which friend of Gerald's comes to give him advice after the scandal concerning Nick breaks?
(a) The Prime Minister.
(c) Barry Groom.
(d) Norman Kent.
7. What picture of Nick has not yet been published by the media at the time the scandal breaks?
(a) The one of Nick with the Prime Minister.
(b) One of Nick and Wani.
(c) One of Nick and Lord Ouradi.
(d) One of Gerald and Nick.
8. During the Feddens' party, what does Nick ask the Prime Minister to do?
(a) Dance with him.
(b) Take a picture with him.
(c) Sign an autograph.
(d) Kiss him on the cheek.
9. Who are Treat Rush and Brad Craft?
(b) American film producers.
10. When everyone else goes to Chez Claude and Toby and Nick stay home, what does Toby make Nick for lunch?
11. In the photograph that Gerald has hung in the first floor lavatory of Kensington Park Gardens, who is Gerald shaking hands with?
(a) Sir Lionel.
(b) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
12. What happens to Nick's walnut bed?
(a) His parents gave it to charity.
(b) His parents took it for their own.
(c) His parents sold it.
(d) His parents gave it to the Feddens.
13. What party's candidate does Nick vote for in the election?
(a) The Conservative candidate.
(b) The Alliance candidate.
(c) The Green candidate.
(d) The Labour candidate.
14. Why does Nick say Wani bought him the car?
(a) It was a Christmas present.
(b) Because Wani owed him money.
(c) It was a tax write-off.
(d) It was a birthday present.
15. Where has Wani been while he has been away from London?
(a) In Paris.
(b) In Italy.
(c) In New York.
(d) In Barbados.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Avison teach?
2. Who has Sophie married?
3. What does Nick take out of Wani's luggage?
4. Who is Betsy Tilden?
5. What is Nick going to do in the afternoon after Wani leaves?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)