|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the Feddens' party, what does Nick ask the Prime Minister to do?
(a) Kiss him on the cheek.
(b) Take a picture with him.
(c) Sign an autograph.
(d) Dance with him.
2. What happens to Nick's walnut bed?
(a) His parents gave it to charity.
(b) His parents took it for their own.
(c) His parents sold it.
(d) His parents gave it to the Feddens.
3. What does Nick take out of Wani's luggage?
(a) His keys.
(b) A photograph of him.
4. Who has Catherine run into while she is out looking for real estate?
(b) Norman Kent.
(d) Barry Groom.
5. How much does Sir Maurice say he is worth?
(a) 400 million pounds.
(b) 150 million pounds.
(c) One million pounds.
(d) 200 million pounds.
6. Who is Gerald's main rival in the election?
(a) Ethelred Egg.
(b) Muriel Day.
(c) Sir Lionel.
(d) Polly Tompkins.
7. What is Nick reading while he is on vacation?
(a) The Outcry.
(b) The Turn of the Screw.
(c) The Spoils of Poynton.
(d) A Small Boy and Others.
8. What does Mrs. Avison teach?
9. What school friend of Nick's is also running for office?
(a) Nat Henmer.
(b) Graham Strong.
(c) Pat Grayson.
(d) Polly Tompkins.
10. What does Wani offer to give Nick in his will?
(a) His watch.
(b) The Ogee office.
(c) The Clerkenwell Building.
(d) His Mercedes.
11. Who does Nick catch coming out of the same room as Wani during the Feddens' anniversary party?
(b) Polly Tompkins.
12. What is the only opera Lady Partridge has ever seen?
(c) The Magic Flute.
(d) Madame Butterfly.
13. Who is the only one in the house excited about the Tippers' arrival?
14. What is prize for the welly-whanging champion?
(a) One hundred pounds.
(b) A cow.
(c) A pig.
(d) A blue ribbon.
15. Who are Treat Rush and Brad Craft?
(b) American film producers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mr. Leverton?
2. Where is the last place Nick sees Leo alive?
3. What is the ad for that is on the back cover of Ogee?
4. How long has Nick lived with the Feddens?
5. What does Gerald win at the tombola table?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)