|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Lord Kessler made his fortune?
(a) From banking.
(b) From being a writer.
(c) From owning grocery stores.
(d) From selling antiques.
2. In what book does Wani keep his drugs hidden?
(a) The Turn of the Screw.
(b) Poems and Plays of Addison.
(c) Daisy Miller.
(d) King Lear.
3. Who is described as a "mordant analyst"?
(a) Peter Crowther.
(c) Gerald Fedden.
(d) Toby Fedden.
4. What pub does Leo refer to as a "flea-box"?
(a) The Lift.
(b) The Shaftesbury.
(c) The Volunteer.
(d) The Iron Arms.
5. What is Catherine's boyfriend Russell's profession?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is a photographer.
6. Where does Sam Zeman work?
7. What are Toby and Sophie looking for when they run into Nick and Leo?
(a) A ring.
(b) Food for dinner.
(c) A bed.
(d) A painting.
8. Who does the typing at Ogee?
9. What is the name of the pianist who plays the concert at the Fedden home?
10. What does Barry tell Gerald sends the "wrong message"?
(a) Drinking alcohol.
(b) Having Nick stay as a house guest.
(c) The Fedden's green front door.
(d) The Fedden's Range Rover.
11. What is the Fedden's gift for Toby?
(a) A journal.
(b) A car.
(c) A camera.
(d) Foie gras.
12. What animal is on the emblem of the Périgueux delicatessen?
(a) A blue rabbit.
(b) A red horse.
(c) A red goose.
(d) A blue goose.
13. What movie do Nick and Leo go see?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) Taxi Driver.
(c) The Godfather.
14. What does Leo like best about the painting of Jesus?
(a) Its revolutionary style.
(b) How peaceful Jesus looks.
(c) The technical artistic value.
(d) How Jesus is yawning.
15. What does Rosemary make for dinner when Nick comes over?
(d) Spicy chops and rice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the original of "The Light of the World"?
2. Where does the line that Nick quotes about baldness come from?
3. Where do Ronnie and Nick complete their transaction?
4. Where has Nick never been, but someone thinks he has seen him there?
5. What color is Wani's car?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)