|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Gerald's favorite composer?
2. What does Nick say his father deals in?
(a) All answers are correct.
(d) Old furniture.
3. What do the Titchfields think will happen to Gerald by Christmas?
(a) He will be fired.
(b) He will be divorced.
(c) He will be in the Cabinet.
(d) He will resign.
4. Whose bust is on top of the Fedden's piano?
5. What is aichmophobia?
(a) Fear of technology.
(b) Fear of wine.
(c) Fear of sharp objects.
(d) Fear of change.
6. What does Barry tell Gerald sends the "wrong message"?
(a) The Fedden's Range Rover.
(b) The Fedden's green front door.
(c) Having Nick stay as a house guest.
(d) Drinking alcohol.
7. What does Catherine say Barry Groom never does?
(a) Insult people.
(c) Say hello.
(d) Spend money.
8. Where does Nick plan on meeting Leo on their first date?
(a) At the Fedden's home.
(c) A pub called Cheapstow Castle.
(d) Notting Hill Carnival.
9. Who do Nick and Leo go to visit after Leo shows up at Feddens?
(b) Leo's sister.
(c) Leo's mum.
(d) Nick's parents.
10. Who does the typing at Ogee?
11. Where do the Titchfields live?
(a) Number 26.
(b) Number 52.
(c) Number 2.
(d) Number 9.
12. Who does the man that Nick and Wani meet at the pond say has died?
13. What is Catherine's boyfriend Russell's profession?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) He is a photographer.
(c) He is a musician.
(d) He is an actor.
14. Who is Fales?
(a) Rachel's uncle.
(b) Lord Kessler's gardener.
(c) Lord Kessler's son.
(d) Lord Kessler's new butler.
15. What does the English Department at UCL used to be?
(a) A cigar factory.
(b) A mattress factory.
(c) A brewery.
(d) An arsenal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives and dies in Highgate Village?
2. What are Toby and Sophie looking for when they run into Nick and Leo?
3. Who is the Fedden's handyman?
4. Where is the original of "The Light of the World"?
5. How many Mira Marts does Ouradi own?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)