|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does cocaine symbolize as portrayed in the film that Nick and Leo go to see?
(d) All answers are correct.
2. What does John Timms want to see revived?
(a) Public executions.
(b) Trafalgar Day celebrations.
(c) Dancing around a May-pole.
(d) Giving alms to the poor.
3. How much money does Nick give Ronnie?
4. Who does Mrs. Charles encourage Nick to meet?
(a) Margaret Thatcher.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) The Pope.
(d) Her parents.
5. Where does Nick plan on meeting Leo on their first date?
(a) Notting Hill Carnival.
(b) A pub called Cheapstow Castle.
(c) At the Fedden's home.
6. What is happening in Notting Hill during Toby's birthday?
(a) A flood.
(b) A riot.
(c) A carnival.
(d) An eclipse.
7. What is always awkward for Nick to do while staying with the Feddens?
(a) Talk to Gerald.
(b) Ask for money.
(c) Pay his rent.
(d) Borrow clothes.
8. Where is Wani born?
9. How much is the check for that Wani gives Nick?
10. Who paints the original of the reproduction painting in the Charles home?
(d) Holman Hunt.
11. What kind of car does Wani drive?
(a) A BMW.
(b) A Mercedes.
(c) A Silver Shadow.
(d) A Range Rover.
12. What play are Toby and Sophie in at Worcester College Gardens?
(a) Tristan and Isolde.
(b) Lady Windermere's Fan.
13. What does Catherine do to amuse Nick when they are drinking?
(a) Impersonate her family.
(b) Draw caricatures.
(c) Sing songs in broken French.
(d) Make funny faces.
14. Why does Leo say that he and Nick can't go back to his place?
(a) Because he hasn't cleaned.
(b) Because it is too far away.
(c) Because his boyfriend is there.
(d) Because his mother is home.
15. What disturbs Catherine about Leo's letter?
(a) There is no picture.
(b) He doesn't sign his name.
(c) His handwriting.
(d) There isn't a return address.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the composer of the "Sabre Dance"?
2. What animal is on the emblem of the Périgueux delicatessen?
3. What business is Lord Toft in?
4. What does Ronnie call Nick?
5. Who is Catherine's current boyfriend who she brings with her to the concert at her home?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)