|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose shirt is Leo wearing when he meets Nick for the first time?
(a) His ex-boyfriend's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) His father's.
(d) His sister's.
2. What is Wani's license plate?
(a) WANI ONE.
(b) WHO 6.
(c) WANI I.
(d) WANT U.
3. Where is Wani born?
4. What is Jasper's profession?
(a) Composing music.
(c) Real estate.
(d) Film production.
5. Who is described as a "mordant analyst"?
(a) Toby Fedden.
(b) Gerald Fedden.
(c) Peter Crowther.
6. Who is the composer of the "Sabre Dance"?
7. What does Rosemary make for dinner when Nick comes over?
(d) Spicy chops and rice.
8. What color is Wani's car?
9. What is the emblem of the Mira Mart?
(a) A shopping cart.
(b) A lemon.
(c) An orange topped with two green leaves.
(d) An apple.
10. Where do Nick and Leo go to be alone?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The Fedden's home.
(c) Leo's friend's house.
(d) The communal gardens.
11. Who is having the party that Nick is not invited to?
(a) Wani Ouradi.
(b) Polly Tompkins.
(d) Nat Hanmer.
12. What is the Fedden's gift for Nick?
(a) A camera.
(d) A journal.
13. What does Ronnie call Nick?
14. Whose bust is on top of the Fedden's piano?
15. Who once owned Lord Kessler's escritoire?
(a) Henry James.
(b) Mme de Pompadour.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) The Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertrand Ouradi describe Nick?
2. What is Badger's nickname for Gerald?
3. What does Nick's father's shop mainly sell?
4. Where is the original of "The Light of the World"?
5. What does John Timms want to see revived?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)