|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the mayor insulted by Gerald?
(a) He makes a pass at her.
(b) He gets drunk.
(c) He offers her a bottle of wine.
(d) He curses in front of her.
2. What disease does Lady Partridge nurse Badger through?
(a) Scarlet Fever.
3. Who lives and dies in Highgate Village?
(a) Henry James.
4. What does Geoffrey call the media?
5. What does John Timms want to see revived?
(a) Giving alms to the poor.
(b) Dancing around a May-pole.
(c) Public executions.
(d) Trafalgar Day celebrations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Nick steal ten shillings when he is a child?
2. What does Nick's father's shop mainly sell?
3. Who is with Nick in the photo that hangs in his bathroom?
4. Who do Nick and Leo go to visit after Leo shows up at Feddens?
5. Where is Catherine thinking of buying property?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)