|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fedden's gift for Toby?
(a) A journal.
(b) A camera.
(c) A car.
(d) Foie gras.
2. How are Lord Kessler and Rachel related?
(a) He is her brother.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is her cousin.
(d) He is her father.
3. What are Toby and Sophie looking for when they run into Nick and Leo?
(a) A bed.
(b) A painting.
(c) A ring.
(d) Food for dinner.
4. Which composer does Nick say "understood everything"?
5. Whose bust is on top of the Fedden's piano?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerald win at the tombola table?
2. Who hosts a piano concert first that inspires Gerald to do the same, according to Nick?
3. What does Catherine say Barry Groom never does?
4. What does John Timms want to see revived?
5. Who is with Nick in the photo that hangs in his bathroom?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)