|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on the cover of the magazine that Nick shows Gerald?
(a) Sophie Tipper.
(b) Boy George.
(c) Ronald Reagan.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
2. Who buys the land next to the Guests?
(b) Lord Kessler.
(d) Sidney Hayes.
3. What is aichmophobia?
(a) Fear of wine.
(b) Fear of sharp objects.
(c) Fear of change.
(d) Fear of technology.
4. How many Mira Marts does Ouradi own?
(a) One thousand.
(b) About a hundred.
(d) Over eight hundred.
5. What is the emblem of the Mira Mart?
(a) An apple.
(b) A lemon.
(c) An orange topped with two green leaves.
(d) A shopping cart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Guests' home?
2. Where does Nick tell Ronnie to meet him?
3. Why does Leo say that he and Nick can't go back to his place?
4. Who does Nick catch coming out of the same room as Wani during the Feddens' anniversary party?
5. What does Gerald win at the tombola table?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)