|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Nick tell Ronnie to meet him?
(a) At Ogee.
(b) The corner by Chepstow Castle.
(c) At the Shaftesbury.
(d) In Soho.
2. What is aichmophobia?
(a) Fear of sharp objects.
(b) Fear of wine.
(c) Fear of technology.
(d) Fear of change.
3. What book does Nick want to make a film of?
(a) The Outcry.
(b) The Spoils of Poynton.
(c) The High Bid.
(d) The Turn of the Screw.
4. What does Gerald win at the tombola table?
(a) A bottle of gin.
(b) A bottle of wine.
(c) Ten pounds.
(d) A pig.
5. What artist paints the painting in the boardroom of the bank Nick visits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the line "to whom do you beautifully belong" come from?
2. Who once owned Lord Kessler's escritoire?
3. In his personal ad, what does Leo say he is interested in?
4. In the photograph that Gerald has hung in the first floor lavatory of Kensington Park Gardens, who is Gerald shaking hands with?
5. How does Bertrand Ouradi describe Nick?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)