|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Catherine's boyfriend Russell's profession?
(a) He is an actor.
(b) He is a photographer.
(c) He is a politician.
(d) He is a musician.
2. How are Lord Kessler and Rachel related?
(a) He is her cousin.
(b) He is her father.
(c) He is her brother.
(d) He is her uncle.
3. Who once owned Lord Kessler's escritoire?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Henry James.
(c) The Prime Minister.
(d) Mme de Pompadour.
4. Where does Nick plan on meeting Leo on their first date?
(a) At the Fedden's home.
(b) Notting Hill Carnival.
(d) A pub called Cheapstow Castle.
5. Who do Nick and Leo go to visit after Leo shows up at Feddens?
(a) Nick's parents.
(b) Leo's mum.
(c) Leo's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man that Nick and Wani meet at the pond say has died?
2. What does Rosemary make for dinner when Nick comes over?
3. Who lives in Lowndes Square?
4. What does Ricky say his girlfriend's name is?
5. What artist paints the painting in the boardroom of the bank Nick visits?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)