|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Lord Kessler made his fortune?
(a) From banking.
(b) From being a writer.
(c) From selling antiques.
(d) From owning grocery stores.
2. Who do Nick and Leo go to visit after Leo shows up at Feddens?
(a) Leo's mum.
(b) Nick's parents.
(d) Leo's sister.
3. What is Leo's ex-boyfriend Pete's job?
(a) He is a barber.
(b) He is a politician.
(c) He is a bartender.
(d) He is an antiques dealer.
4. What animal is on the emblem of the Périgueux delicatessen?
(a) A blue rabbit.
(b) A blue goose.
(c) A red horse.
(d) A red goose.
5. In his personal ad, what does Leo say he is interested in?
(d) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on the cover of the magazine that Nick shows Gerald?
2. What are Toby and Sophie looking for when they run into Nick and Leo?
3. What does Nick's father's shop mainly sell?
4. Who is described as a "mordant analyst"?
5. What famous artist painted the painting that Lord Kessler moves to a new location?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)