|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disturbs Catherine about Leo's letter?
(a) His handwriting.
(b) He doesn't sign his name.
(c) There is no picture.
(d) There isn't a return address.
2. Whose shirt is Leo wearing when he meets Nick for the first time?
(a) His father's.
(b) His sister's.
(c) His mother's.
(d) His ex-boyfriend's.
3. What does Toby's girlfriend Sophie do for a living?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is an architect.
(c) She plays the piano.
(d) She is a teacher.
4. What is Catherine's boyfriend Russell's profession?
(a) He is a politician.
(b) He is a musician.
(c) He is an actor.
(d) He is a photographer.
5. What is the Fedden's gift for Nick?
(c) A journal.
(d) A camera.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once owned Lord Kessler's escritoire?
2. Whose bust is on top of the Fedden's piano?
3. What famous person once stayed at Hawkeswood?
4. What does Catherine ask Nick to take out of her room and bring downstairs?
5. Who is the Fedden's handyman?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)