|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Lord Kessler made his fortune?
(a) From banking.
(b) From selling antiques.
(c) From owning grocery stores.
(d) From being a writer.
2. What does Nick's father's shop mainly sell?
(a) French antiques.
(b) Classical music.
(c) English antiques.
(d) Modern furniture.
3. Who is Nick's hero?
(a) Gerald Fedden.
(c) Henry James.
4. What animal is on the emblem of the Périgueux delicatessen?
(a) A red horse.
(b) A blue rabbit.
(c) A blue goose.
(d) A red goose.
5. What magazine does Russell take photographs for?
(a) National Geographic.
(b) The Tattler.
(c) The Face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Toby's nickname for Sophie?
2. Where are Gerald and Rachel vacationing?
3. What has Nick done to Gerald's records?
4. How are Lord Kessler and Rachel related?
5. Who is Fales?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)