|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his personal ad, what does Leo say he is interested in?
(b) All answers are correct.
2. Where do Toby and Nick meet?
(a) Cheapstow Castle.
(d) At the Carnival.
3. What pub does Leo refer to as a "flea-box"?
(a) The Lift.
(b) The Shaftesbury.
(c) The Volunteer.
(d) The Iron Arms.
4. Who is on the cover of the magazine that Nick shows Gerald?
(a) Ronald Reagan.
(b) Boy George.
(c) Sophie Tipper.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
5. What do the Titchfields think will happen to Gerald by Christmas?
(a) He will be divorced.
(b) He will be in the Cabinet.
(c) He will resign.
(d) He will be fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disturbs Catherine about Leo's letter?
2. What is aichmophobia?
3. Whose bust is on top of the Fedden's piano?
4. What is the name of Lord Kessler's estate?
5. What famous person once stayed at Hawkeswood?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)