|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Fedden's gift for Toby?
(a) A car.
(b) A camera.
(c) Foie gras.
(d) A journal.
2. What artist paints the painting in the boardroom of the bank Nick visits?
3. Where does the line that Nick quotes about baldness come from?
(a) The Portrait of a Lady.
(b) The Turn of the Screw.
(c) The High Bid.
(d) The Outcry.
4. Who buys the land next to the Guests?
(c) Sidney Hayes.
(d) Lord Kessler.
5. What does Nick say his father deals in?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Old furniture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Toby and Sophie looking for when they run into Nick and Leo?
2. Who lives in Lowndes Square?
3. What animal is on the emblem of the Périgueux delicatessen?
4. Where does the line "to whom do you beautifully belong" come from?
5. What kind of car has Wani bought for Nick?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)