|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What artist paints the painting in the boardroom of the bank Nick visits?
2. Who paints the original of the reproduction painting in the Charles home?
(a) Holman Hunt.
3. Where does the line "to whom do you beautifully belong" come from?
(a) The Outcry.
(b) The High Bid.
(c) The Turn of the Screw.
(d) The Portrait of a Lady.
4. What is the Fedden's gift for Toby?
(a) A camera.
(b) Foie gras.
(c) A car.
(d) A journal.
5. What are Toby and Sophie looking for when they run into Nick and Leo?
(a) Food for dinner.
(b) A bed.
(c) A painting.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bertrand Ouradi describe Nick?
2. Who buys the land next to the Guests?
3. What is the Fedden's gift for Nick?
4. What book does Nick want to make a film of?
5. What is Nick's license number?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)