|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the original of "The Light of the World"?
(a) In the Barwick Market House.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) At Hawkeswood.
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral.
2. What is Nick's license number?
(a) NG 2485.
(b) NICK 1.
(c) NG ONE.
(d) NICK 6.
3. How many Mira Marts does Ouradi own?
(b) One thousand.
(c) Over eight hundred.
(d) About a hundred.
4. Where do Nick and Leo go to be alone?
(a) The Fedden's home.
(b) Leo's friend's house.
(c) The communal gardens.
(d) A hotel.
5. Who does Mrs. Charles encourage Nick to meet?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The Pope.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Margaret Thatcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Toby and Sophie looking for when they run into Nick and Leo?
2. What does Gerald win at the tombola table?
3. Which composer does Nick say "understood everything"?
4. Where does the line "to whom do you beautifully belong" come from?
5. Who paints the original of the reproduction painting in the Charles home?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)