1. What is the title of the book about the election that Nick looks through in the bookstore?
(a) Mordant Analysis.
(c) Times of Change.
2. Who is described as a "mordant analyst"?
(a) Toby Fedden.
(c) Gerald Fedden.
(d) Peter Crowther.
3. What disturbs Catherine about Leo's letter?
(a) His handwriting.
(b) There isn't a return address.
(c) He doesn't sign his name.
(d) There is no picture.
4. Where are Gerald and Rachel vacationing?
5. Who is the Fedden's handyman?
(a) Mr. Duke.
(d) Mr. Feingold.
6. Who is Nick's hero?
(a) Henry James.
(d) Gerald Fedden.
7. Where do Toby and Nick meet?
(a) Cheapstow Castle.
(b) At the Carnival.
8. What does Catherine do to amuse Nick when they are drinking?
(a) Sing songs in broken French.
(b) Draw caricatures.
(c) Impersonate her family.
(d) Make funny faces.
9. In his personal ad, what does Leo say he is interested in?
(a) All answers are correct.
This section contains 3,315 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)