|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Trimble Docherty commit suicide?
(a) Janus Rock.
(c) Byron Bay.
2. What is the name of isabel's father?
3. What plant has Isabel just planted by a grave in the Prologue?
(a) A rosemary bush.
(b) A rosebush.
(c) An almond tree.
(d) A cactus.
4. What is Tom's last name?
5. Where does Sergeant Knuckey tell Tom he will be taken after his committal hearing in Part Three: Chapter 31?
(a) To Perth.
(b) To Sydney.
(c) To Hopetoun.
(d) To Albany.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to examine Lucy at the police station in Part Three: Chapter 25?
2. What month is it when Tom, Isabel, and Lucy travel to Point Partageuse for shore leave in Part Two: Chapter 14?
3. Where does Grace intend to go to find Mamma when she runs away in Part Three: Chapter 33?
4. What is the name of Betsy Parmenter's son?
5. Where did Tom go to a boardinghouse to find his mother in Part One: Chapter 8?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)