|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 34 - 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long is Tom initially signed up as a temporary lighthouse keeper at Janus Rock?
(a) Three months.
(b) Six months.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
2. When Tom went to the boardinghouse to look for his mother, he learned that she had died how long ago?
(a) Two days ago.
(b) Two years ago.
(c) Three weeks ago.
(d) Two weeks ago.
3. What is the name of the woman that Bluey has been courting in Part Two: Chapter 19?
4. What is the name of Bluey's widowed mother?
5. What does Isabel say "Lucy" means in Part Two: Chapter 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war has Tom recently fought?
2. Where was the encounter between Grace and Isabel that has led to Grace's regression in Part Three: Chapter 31?
3. How many stairs in the lighthouse lead up to the lantern room at Janus Rock?
4. Who does Isabel's mother claim Lucy looks like in Part Two: Chapter 14?
5. What is the name of Tom's mother?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)