|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ralph say it will be before he returns to Janus Rock when he drops Tom off in Part One: Chapter 3?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Three months.
(d) Two months.
2. How long will it be until Tom and Isabel are granted shore leave in Part One: Chapter 7?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Two years.
3. How high is the light in the lighthouse at Janus Rock?
(a) 150 feet high.
(b) 100 feet high.
(c) 50 feet high.
(d) 130 feet high.
4. Why did Trimble Docherty commit suicide?
(a) He was crazy.
(b) Grief after his mother.
(c) Grief after his wife died.
(d) Guilt from a long-ago murder.
5. Where did Trimble Docherty commit suicide?
(b) Byron Bay.
(c) Janus Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Isabel suffered a miscarriage in the beginning of Part One: Chapter 9?
2. What is Tom's last name?
3. At what time does Tom light up the lighthouse on his first night at Janus Rock?
4. What year is it when Part One: Chapter 7 begins?
5. Who is the keeper of the boardinghouse where Tom stays in Point Partageuse in Part One: Chapter 2?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)