|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One: Chapters 7 - 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money is in Tom's bank account, according to the notice he receives in Part One: Chapter 4?
(a) 1,000 pounds.
(b) 200 pounds.
(c) 500 pounds.
(d) 1,500 pounds.
2. What is Tom's last name?
3. Who is the keeper that Tom replaces at Janus Rock?
(a) Bluey Smart.
(b) Trimble Docherty.
(c) Ralph Addicott.
(d) Septimus Potts.
4. What is Janus the god of?
5. What is Isabel's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Tom say he will be turning this year in Part One: Chapter 5?
2. How long will it be until Tom and Isabel are granted shore leave in Part One: Chapter 7?
3. Where did Tom go to a boardinghouse to find his mother in Part One: Chapter 8?
4. How long has it been since Isabel suffered a miscarriage in the beginning of Part One: Chapter 9?
5. How long does Tom say it will be before he returns to the mainland in his letter to Isabel in Part One: Chapter 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)