|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 25 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Isabel's response when Sergeant Knuckey asks her in Part Three: Chapter 26, "According to Tom, Frank Rosennfeldt was dead when the boat washed up. Is that true?"
(a) "It is true."
(b) "It is not true."
(c) "I've got nothing to say."
(d) "I wasn't present to see."
2. How long will it be until Tom and Isabel are granted shore leave in Part One: Chapter 7?
(a) Six years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
3. How old was Septimus Potts when he first disembarked at Fremantle?
4. Where did Tom and Isabel go for their honeymoon?
(d) Byron Bay.
5. Where is Sergeant Spragg from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the officer that attempts to handcuff Tom when he disembarks the boat in Part Three: Chapter 25?
2. How tall did Septimus Potts grow to be?
3. What does Lucy clasp in her hand as Isabel sings her to sleep in Part Two: Chapter 16?
4. What are the names of the couple that took Septimus Potts in at Kojonup?
5. For how long have Tom and Isabel been on Janus Rock in the beginning of Part One: Chapter 8?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)