|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three: Chapters 25 - 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tom give to Isabel as a wedding gift?
(a) A string of pearls.
(b) A piano.
(c) A silk gown.
(d) A stationary set.
2. How old was Tom when he finally tracked down his mother?
3. On what holiday did Franz Roennfeldt disappear?
(a) Valentine's Day.
(b) Arbor Day.
(c) Christmas Day.
(d) Anzac Day.
4. Who is the author of The Australian Mother's Manual of Efficient Child-Rearing?
(a) Dr. Samuel B. Griffiths.
(b) Dr. Trimble Docherty.
(c) Dr. Neville Whittnish.
(d) Dr. Len Bradshaw.
5. What does Isabel name the lagoon in Part One: Chapter 7?
(a) Swimming Spring.
(b) Paradise Pool.
(c) Lovely Lake.
(d) Wonder Waves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bit Hannah's mother, leading to her death?
2. What does Isabel's mother bring her to drink when she arrives at the Graysmarks' home in Part Three: Chapter 25?
3. What object of Lucy's does Tom keep in his pocket in the jail cell in Part Three: Chapter 25?
4. How long will it be until Tom and Isabel are granted shore leave in Part One: Chapter 7?
5. How long has it been since Isabel suffered a miscarriage in the beginning of Part One: Chapter 9?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)