|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Joe reassure Lila that he does not think less of her?
(a) He tells her he is not afraid of issues.
(b) He offers to go to therapy with her.
(c) He tells her he will beat up the people that hurt her.
(d) He says nothing to her.
2. What is the secret Joe blurts out to Carl?
(a) He killed his grandfather.
(b) His grandfather is not really dead.
(c) He watched his grandfather die.
(d) His grandfather molested him.
3. How does Joe slow the car down so he can jump out of the trunk?
(a) He does not wait for the car to slow, he just jumps.
(b) He puts a wrench wrapped in a rag into the tailpipe.
(c) He throws the cinderblock and chain out as an anchor to stop the car quickly.
(d) He rolls up his jacket and puts it under one of the tires.
4. What religion did Carl belong to when he was in Vietnam?
(a) He was Muslim.
(b) He was Jewish.
(c) He was Baptist.
(d) He was Catholic.
5. How old was Joe when Grandpa Bill died?
(a) 25 years old.
(b) 19 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joe the first time he stepped foot in a bar?
2. What does Doug Lockwood quote when he speaks?
3. What is the name of Crystal's boyfriend?
4. Where does Joe awaken after he passes out at Doug's place?
5. What does Professor Sanden believe ensured Crystal's death?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)