|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Joe get a phone call from Terry Bremeer, his mother's landlord?
(a) Jeremy set off the smoke detectors while home alone.
(b) He is calling to evict Joe's mother and brother.
(c) Terry is interested in the Crystal Hagen case.
(d) Joe's mother has not paid the rent.
2. Who was Carl's lead attorney in his murder case?
(a) Berthel Collins.
(b) Carl represented himself.
(c) Virgil Gray.
(d) John Peterson.
3. How do Joe and Lila find Andy Fisher?
4. What puzzle does Carl direct Joe to take a look at?
(a) The autopsy photos of Crystal Hagen.
(b) The picture book of Vietnam he is putting together.
(c) The puzzle he is working on in his room.
(d) The photos of the fire at the crime scene.
5. What was on the floor of the boat that caused Grandpa Bill to fall into the water?
(a) Joe's empty bottle.
(b) Joe's toys.
(c) Joe's tackle box.
(d) Joe's favorite book.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Joe's brother, Jeremy, live with?
2. Who gave Joe and Lila the evidence from Carl's case?
3. Why does Joe open the file labeled 'autopsy photos'?
4. What is the secret Joe blurts out to Carl?
5. Which person is not a suspect on Joe and Lila's list of possible killers?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)