|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29 - 40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What emotion does Joe see in Carl's face when looking at the picture of Carl's arrest?
2. What does Joe's mother use to blackmail Joe into paying her bail?
(b) Carl's file.
(d) A gun.
3. Who took the pictures of the fire at Crystal's house before the fire department arrived?
(a) Douglas Lockwood.
(b) Oscar Reid.
(c) Alden Cain.
(d) Carl Ivers.
4. Why does Detective Rupert tell Joe to contact Boady Sanden?
(a) Boady Sanden works at the Innocence Project.
(b) Boady Sanden will make sure Carl does not get exonerated.
(c) Boady Sanden does a lot of forensic work on burn victims.
(d) Boady Sanden knew both Crystal and Carl and might know who DJ is.
5. Who does Joe credit with keeping his mother under control when he was a boy?
(a) His father.
(b) Grandma May.
(c) Grandpa Bill.
(d) Jeremy's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disorder does Jeremy live with?
2. In which month does the story begin?
3. What happened to Lila in high school?
4. Why does Joe open the file labeled 'autopsy photos'?
5. What news does Joe give to Carl during his visit when Carl is not in his wheelchair?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)