|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Crystal Hagen's personal posessions is discussed in the trial files?
(a) Her report card.
(b) Her diary.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her hair bows.
2. Why does Joe have to see his mother up at the Mower County Courthouse?
(a) She is a lawyer.
(b) She works there and needs a ride home.
(c) She has a bail hearing.
(d) She is helping him get Carl's trial records.
3. What prevented the boat from floating alongside Joe's grandfather?
(a) Joe was holding onto the anchor rope.
(b) The boat was stuck on tree branches.
(c) Joe was holding onto the motor pull.
(d) There was too fast of a current.
4. What is Occam's razor?
(a) The principle that says all things being equal, the simplest conclusion is usually the correct one.
(b) The idea that people who want to kill someone will always find a way.
(c) The weapon used to cut Carl's throat while he was in prison.
(d) The murder weapon in the Crystal Hagen case.
5. What did Andy and Crystal do on the night of September 21st?
(a) They stole a car and wrecked it.
(b) They threw his mother a party.
(c) They secretly married.
(d) They drove without seatbelts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the secret Joe blurts out to Carl?
2. What is the name of Crystal's boyfriend?
3. Who dies during the exchange of fire while Carl is trying to protect Virgil?
4. What did Crystal's step-father do for a living?
5. What play does Lila invite Joe to see with her?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)