|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl say to Joe when he is finished telling the story of his grandfather's death?
(a) That he let his grandfather down.
(b) That it was not Joe's fault.
(c) That Joe is a murderer.
(d) That sometimes good people die.
2. What puzzle does Carl direct Joe to take a look at?
(a) The picture book of Vietnam he is putting together.
(b) The autopsy photos of Crystal Hagen.
(c) The photos of the fire at the crime scene.
(d) The puzzle he is working on in his room.
3. What was on the floor of the boat that caused Grandpa Bill to fall into the water?
(a) Joe's toys.
(b) Joe's empty bottle.
(c) Joe's tackle box.
(d) Joe's favorite book.
4. What did Carl do during the trail that was considered unusual?
(a) He wanted to talk to Crystal's mother.
(b) He asked to represent himself.
(c) He asked for the trial transcripts.
(d) He requested a speedy trial.
5. What does Joe see on Jeremy's back?
(a) A new tattoo.
(b) A fresh cut.
(c) An old scar.
(d) A faint bruise.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe reassure Lila that he does not think less of her?
2. Where does Joe currently work?
3. Why is Lila only a sophomore at 21 years old?
4. Who was Carl Iverson found guilty of murdering?
5. What word does Jeremy often use to begin his sentences?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)