|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 - 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies during the exchange of fire while Carl is trying to protect Virgil?
(a) General Sheridan.
(b) Oxbow Hanks.
(c) Sergeant Gibbs.
(d) Tater Davis.
2. What is the name of Carl Iverson's nursing home?
(a) Green Acers.
(b) Hillview Manor.
(c) Stillwater Corrections.
(d) Lorngren Heights.
3. Why is Virgil so convinced that Carl did not kill Crystal?
(a) Carl saved his life in Vietnam.
(b) Carl refused to fight in Vietnam.
(c) Carl was in love with Crystal.
(d) Carl was the person who injured Virgil.
4. What does the girl in Vietnam have in common with Crystal?
(a) They were both reported missing.
(b) They were both shot.
(c) They were both from Vietnam.
(d) They were both burned.
5. In which month does the story begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Jeremy often use to begin his sentences?
2. Who is with Joe's mother when she finally arrives back home after the smoke alarm was set off?
3. How are Joe and Jeremy related?
4. Where does Joe assume Virgil and Carl met?
5. What happened when Joe brought home his first girlfriend, Phyllis, in high school?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)