|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Carl's lawyer write to for help breaking the diary code?
(a) The Department of Defense.
(b) Crystial's best friend.
(d) Mrs. Tate.
2. Why does Joe have to see his mother up at the Mower County Courthouse?
(a) She has a bail hearing.
(b) She is helping him get Carl's trial records.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She works there and needs a ride home.
3. What emotion does Joe see in Carl's face when looking at the picture of Carl's arrest?
4. How old was Joe when Grandpa Bill died?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 25 years old.
5. Who is Carl's only visitor in the nursing home besides Joe?
(a) Mrs. Lorngren.
(b) Crystal Hagen.
(d) Virgil Gray.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie is Jeremy obsessed with when he meets Lila for the first time?
2. Who was Carl Iverson found guilty of murdering?
3. How are Joe and Jeremy related?
4. How does Joe describe his looks?
5. How old was Joe the first time he stepped foot in a bar?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)