|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why might Carl have been treated badly by other prisoners while he served his time?
(a) Many prisoners liked Crystal and her family.
(b) He started fights at the prison on numerous occasions.
(c) He was labled a murderer.
(d) He was labled a pedophile.
2. Where does Joe currently work?
(a) Molly's Pub.
(b) University of Minnesota.
(c) Dive Bar.
(d) The Piedmont Club.
3. Carl Iverson is dying of which illness?
(a) Pancreatic cancer.
(b) Alzheimer's disease.
(c) Colon cancer.
4. What is the name of Carl Iverson's nursing home?
(a) Green Acers.
(b) Hillview Manor.
(c) Lorngren Heights.
(d) Stillwater Corrections.
5. How old was Joe the first time he stepped foot in a bar?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe assume Virgil and Carl met?
2. What is wrong with Virgil's body?
3. Why does Joe open the file labeled 'autopsy photos'?
4. Who is with Joe's mother when she finally arrives back home after the smoke alarm was set off?
5. What prevented the boat from floating alongside Joe's grandfather?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)