|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11 - 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Carl Iverson is dying of which illness?
(a) Alzheimer's disease.
(b) Pancreatic cancer.
(d) Colon cancer.
2. Where did Carl get the scar on his neck?
(a) In the nursing home.
(b) In Vietnam.
(c) In prison.
(d) In the hospital.
3. Which of Crystal Hagen's personal posessions is discussed in the trial files?
(a) Her diary.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her hair bows.
(d) Her report card.
4. What will happen if Jeremy is left home alone again?
(a) Joe's mother and brother will be evicted.
(b) Jeremy will have to live with Joe.
(c) Joe will have to move back home.
(d) Terry will call child protective services.
5. What does Lila's apartment smell like?
(a) Baby powerder and vanilla.
(b) Mold and cats.
(c) Alcohol and cigarettes.
(d) Fresh-baked bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Carl's only visitor in the nursing home besides Joe?
2. How old was Joe when Grandpa Bill died?
3. What is the secret Joe blurts out to Carl?
4. What did Carl do during the trail that was considered unusual?
5. How are Joe and Jeremy related?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)