|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a condition of Joe's mom's release from custody?
(a) No possession or consumption of alcohol.
(b) Her promise to appear at all future hearings.
(c) She must wear an alcohol monitoring bracelet.
(d) She will be placed under house arrest.
2. Carl Iverson is dying of which illness?
(a) Colon cancer.
(c) Pancreatic cancer.
(d) Alzheimer's disease.
3. Why does Joe have to see his mother up at the Mower County Courthouse?
(a) She is helping him get Carl's trial records.
(b) She works there and needs a ride home.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She has a bail hearing.
4. In which month does the story begin?
5. How old was Joe the first time he stepped foot in a bar?
(a) 20 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joe's mother's apartment smell like when he was a child?
2. Who is Carl's only visitor in the nursing home besides Joe?
3. What movie is Jeremy obsessed with when he meets Lila for the first time?
4. How does Joe describe his looks?
5. What does Carl demand from Joe if he wants him to tell his story?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)