|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl demand from Joe if he wants him to tell his story?
(a) The right to tell the story any way he wants.
(b) Fairness in how the story is told.
(c) Access to the police report.
(d) To be exonerated.
2. What state does the story take place in?
3. What emotion does Joe see in Carl's face when looking at the picture of Carl's arrest?
4. Who does Joe's brother, Jeremy, live with?
(a) Their mother.
(b) Joe Talbot.
(c) Their father.
(d) Carl Iverson.
5. What movie is Jeremy obsessed with when he meets Lila for the first time?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) Spy Kids.
(c) He does not watch movies.
(d) Pirates of the Caribbean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disorder does Joe's mother suffer from?
2. What disorder does Jeremy live with?
3. Which of the following is NOT a condition of Joe's mom's release from custody?
4. What happened when Joe brought home his first girlfriend, Phyllis, in high school?
5. How does Joe describe his looks?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)