|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carl demand from Joe if he wants him to tell his story?
(a) Fairness in how the story is told.
(b) The right to tell the story any way he wants.
(c) Access to the police report.
(d) To be exonerated.
2. What state does the story take place in?
3. What stage cancer does Carl have?
(a) Stage 2.
(b) Stage 1.
(c) Stage 3.
(d) Stage 4.
4. In which month does the story begin?
5. Who was Carl's lead attorney in his murder case?
(a) Virgil Gray.
(b) Berthel Collins.
(c) John Peterson.
(d) Carl represented himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What emotion does Joe see in Carl's face when looking at the picture of Carl's arrest?
2. What does Joe's mother use to blackmail Joe into paying her bail?
3. When does Janet think Carl will die?
4. Carl Iverson is dying of which illness?
5. Why might Carl have been treated badly by other prisoners while he served his time?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)