|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which month does the story begin?
2. What disorder does Jeremy live with?
(a) Bipolar disorder.
(b) Drug addiction.
(d) Cerebral Palsy.
3. Carl Iverson is dying of which illness?
(a) Pancreatic cancer.
(b) Alzheimer's disease.
(d) Colon cancer.
4. What movie is Jeremy obsessed with when he meets Lila for the first time?
(a) He does not watch movies.
(b) Spy Kids.
(c) The Lion King.
(d) Pirates of the Caribbean.
5. Where does Joe assume Virgil and Carl met?
(a) As children.
(b) In chemotherapy.
(c) In prison.
(d) At the nursing home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe currently work?
2. What emotion does Joe see in Carl's face when looking at the picture of Carl's arrest?
3. How old was Joe the first time he stepped foot in a bar?
4. What stage cancer does Carl have?
5. Who is Lila Nash?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)