|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 41 - 54.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Dan leave to find his father?
(a) The night before Joe and Lila arrived.
(b) After his father went missing.
(c) That morning.
(d) Before his father went missing.
2. Who is Carl's only visitor in the nursing home besides Joe?
(a) Virgil Gray.
(b) Mrs. Lorngren.
(d) Crystal Hagen.
3. Why does Danny want to keep Joe alive after he captures him?
(a) He does not want Joe dead.
(b) He wants Joe to die slowly.
(c) He wants Joe to watch him hurt Lila.
(d) He does not realize Joe is alive.
4. Why does Joe's mother not want Joe to take Jeremy?
(a) She does not want people to think she is a bad mother.
(b) She does not want to lose her little boy.
(c) She does not think Joe can take care of Jeremy.
(d) She does not want to lose his social security money.
5. What play does Lila invite Joe to see with her?
(a) The Lion King.
(b) A Raisin in the Sun.
(c) The Glass Menagerie.
(d) The Scarlett Letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe tell Danny he will do if Lila is not alive when he gets to Doug's place?
2. Why does Joe have to see his mother up at the Mower County Courthouse?
3. What happened to Lila in high school?
4. When does Janet think Carl will die?
5. What does Jeremy remind Lila about that helps her to break the code in Crystal's diary?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)